Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

damm that sucks bro... so i guess they wont be holding any restock since they cant even fulfill their prior commitments
Haha, good one. Expect a fsr to show up next day, once they're done canceling orders that they cannot "fulfill". It's happened to me many a times recently. :wink:

Guys so my Shoe Palace Order is being held... most likely due to a different billing and shipping address.

BUT I cannot get through with the phone number posted.

Phone: (888) 772-5223

Why can't I get through? Is it because I'm Canadian? No, that makes no sense.

Please help, thanks!
Nah, it's not that they're anti Canadian, they're just anti customer service. I called and emailed them leaving my contact number and email on several occasions since January about several different orders, never received one call back or an email. Not one. That was back when they sold items at retail.
Btw, is it just me but sp's website has not loaded for me since saturday? Always get a server error on all my platforms.

Last edited:
^^^ loaded yesterday since people said they ordered the yeezy foams from their "restock" yesterday.

And yea.... FNL is famous for "overselling" just to put sizes back up within a few days.

i guess i stand corrected on the FNL no longer cancels orders thing.. feel bad for those that got cancelled, although yall probly have four other pairs.

My wife is chill about my retro J-diction. Though occasionally Ill get the eye roll' when I stroll in with the latest and greatest, or shell say "wasnt it you who said, that last pair prior this pair, is the only pair you need to complete your collection?!" . I just tell her yea that was then, but this is the now.. :wink:

Last edited:
Fellas - just tell your wives what the deal is. You're head of the household. My CLP hates that I buy so many shoes, but I would never hide or lie about it. If it's a big enough deal to for her to fight about, then maybe she has a valid point and that you need to scale back a little. Marriage is all about compromise. Give and take.

Will these continue to go up in price on ebay etc? 
laugh.gif

My lady is more of a collector than I am....lol most of the time you'll see me grabbing 4.5 or 4 off release days, so the "shoe game fury" is something I don't know of.

Lol seeing dudes UPS tracking made me wanna check mine. Looks like it's already out for delivery 1 day early

^^^ loaded yesterday since people said they ordered the yeezy foams from their "restock" yesterday.

And yea.... FNL is famous for "overselling" just to put sizes back up within a few days.

Yeah, I read about the foam reloads. For some odd reason sp's site does not want to load for me. Even on my cell, but gotta give it a try back at the office. It's better for me I suppose, so I don't have to deal with them. it's just odd that's the only site that's not working for me. I've tried clearing cookies, cache, etc..

On more important news... my FNL order just delivered to the house earlier. Now, to to see if my tts or a half size down is better for me.
Sorry, no ups tracking screenshot from me, maybe next time. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom