Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Guys so my Shoe Palace Order is being held... most likely due to a different billing and shipping address.

BUT I cannot get through with the phone number posted.

Phone: (888) 772-5223

Why can't I get through? Is it because I'm Canadian? No, that makes no sense.

Please help, thanks!
Got that email before. Do NOT dial the extension that they give you (in the email) for their customer service. Just press "1" for new order or something. Or just let it ring until someone picks up (during business hours of course). It's been awhile since I called them so I forgot the options.

Last edited:
Lol that's funny my wife is the same way. She doesn't like when I order kicks because she feels that I have enough. I try to make sure she doesn't see the box to avoid the drama.

I can def relate to this....have so many shoes to wear you can sneak them in and throw them in the closet to blend with the rest. When you wear them, be like I been had these......CLASSIC. Thought I was the only one.

Let us never forget the shaq richard simmons rainbow day parade float holding a vibrator tee aka the shaqard simmons shirt from those clowns

View media item 996205

Damn "rainbow day parade" was a great opener to the vibrator float. Didn't think anyone was gonna say anything about those corn *** Bobby tees. Can never go wrong with a white tee. Keeps you motivated to stay in the gym too.

I can def relate to this....have so many shoes to wear you can sneak them in and throw them in the closet to blend with the rest. When you wear them, be like I been had these......CLASSIC. Thought I was the only one.

Exactly lol! You know what I mean. I tell her that all the time. I be like you never saw these. I been had them.

roll.gif

Yall cold. That pair was probably for a misses. I wouldn't be buying kid shoes this close to the end of the school year. Especially with them summer growth spurts

Lol careful my ***. We ain't even speculating about you. It's all cool. Hope you get your pair

I do too. It would nice to have a spare. ^^ Thank you!
Just gotta save some room for those Grape VI's. I almost feel bad for ya dudes. They are soooooo nice!

The few times I've ordered from overseas sites (SNS, Dope-Factory, etc), the weight is always off on the tracking.  I don't know if it's a metric/US thing or not, but packages always came in fine.

*knock on wood* No custom/duty fees yet from any of these places either.

Enjoy your pair!
It's not conversion error. Ok if ppl get the same thing there shouldn't be a problem. Thanks

Dudes lying to their wives about kicks? That's kind of sad. I don't know who to feel worse for - you or your wives. Lol

its par for the course. people talk about it all of the time on here.

personally, my fiancé stays out of it. she knows whats good. I also try to make sure I only keep X amount of shoes so once I get to a certain point, I sell off stuff I don't really care for. its pretty much when my shoe rack gets full.

Back
Top Bottom