Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

UPS gave out those free 1 year premium memberships a couple of times. Keep an eye out on slickdeals frontpage from time to time
wink.gif
Def will be on the look out.

Looking back a few pages all I see is shipping questions, people IT'S MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND, nothing gonna start moving until tomorrow morning. Sit back have a drink, eat some bbq, and be happy you were even able to get Carmines.

Looking back a few pages all I see is shipping questions, people IT'S MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND, nothing gonna start moving until tomorrow morning. Sit back have a drink, eat some bbq, and be happy you were even able to get Carmines.
Some people don't have any family.

You're right about them only releasing a percentage of their stock at a time. But waaay off about the production numbers. Dog, a billion pairs of shoes?? Really?? I know you were probably being sarcastic but no company is even going to make a million pairs. The most mass produced shoe nike ever did was the bred 11s and they came in at 500k pairs. It would be a waste of time, money, and resources to mass produce that many pairs
LOL i didnt even know they made up to 500k pairs damm.. I was just joking bout million off course but i thought the ballpark figure was around 100k at most but at half mil pair foreal on GR? dam...

Nike and EB and FTA loves me. Always getting tracking within hours or next day.

Last edited:
Was just asking about shipping from NDC b/c I received shipping for one pair but not the other. Was wondering if it was gonna get canceled. Just b/c it's memorial day weekend, doesn't mean we can't receive shipping info. I know it's not moving ti tomorrow.

roll.gif
 at the shipping question's on a holiday. Tomorrow a bunch of stuff will be going on, it's  going to be crazy. If I don't here anything by tomorrow night, then I ask questions.

Last edited:
Who comes up with these numbers? I know ppl try to get a good estimate but do we really know? Beside with all the thirst for these doesn't seem like it

Who comes up with these numbers? I know ppl try to get a good estimate but do we really know? Beside with all the thirst for these doesn't seem like it
The folks that are salty and struck out. Lol I know someone at one of these warehouses and the billion, million # is 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The folks that are salty and sold out. Lol I know someone at one of these warehouses and the billion, million # is :lol:

Oh? Man that's crazy but I can't imagine that 500k was made but if it was then we need more of those production numbers. Lord knows this release was hard if you actually depended on a brick and mortar for a pair

it suck paying that $5 ups charge every other Saturday to get them to hold at UPS store. This time had to pay it twice for the double up. Can't get it shipped to the house cause the girl be trippin. It shouldn't even costs anything to get them to hold it anyway.

edit spelling*
I kńow fedex don't charge to hold at a store but I'm close to a ups facility I have them hold it there and just drive school is out can't risk leaving a FNL box on my front porch a week after release day.

If it was 500k made, there wasn't 500k released in the U.S.
Maybe 300k domestic and the remaining 200k international.

Dam people took my sarcasm billion to a whole another level lol. I didnt even think they printed 500k+ on major releases... I thought limited releases were about 25k~100k and major releases at 150~200k at most. But damm 500k pair...

And nike and ftl eb everyones working today... I feel bad for them but they sure working sendign out those label numbers. 

Im itching for a nike memorial day surprise...

How the hell are people having trouble to cop a pair, when there are still pairs floating around on European sites?

Even those resellers are selling them for retail now.

Last edited:
See, I'm a bit at conflict with these production numbers.

Canada DID NOT get alot... most definitely.

Footlocker stores in the Vancouver area had about 200-250 pairs. That isn't alot at all because they hold the lion's share.

So I was expecting US stores to have a wide spread (alot of locations) but for the most part spread thin.

However Ebay is completely flooded. More than I expected.

I don't think 500k were made. Maybe something closer to 300k.

Back
Top Bottom