Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Yes, they showed up with their regular restock, too. I was in line for some after I got the Prelude 8s, but didn't get them.

smokin.gif
 dope pic of 6s 

not mine

There will be no restocks but honestly theyre not even sold out. They like to put the hype up and release 25% of the shoe every other week or month to make it look like a restock. I bet they only sold 30% of the carmines made out of the billion pairs... Carmine 1s on the other hand is RARE... Limited runs. 25~50k pair at most like other 1's but carmine 6's were printed in excessive of 7 billion pairs LOL they got a vending machine at NIKE where u put in some coins a carmine comes out. 
You're right about them only releasing a percentage of their stock at a time. But waaay off about the production numbers. Dog, a billion pairs of shoes?? Really?? I know you were probably being sarcastic but no company is even going to make a million pairs. The most mass produced shoe nike ever did was the bred 11s and they came in at 500k pairs. It would be a waste of time, money, and resources to mass produce that many pairs

it suck paying that $5 ups charge every other Saturday to get them to hold at UPS store. This time had to pay it twice for the double up. Can't get it shipped to the house cause the girl be trippin. It shouldn't even costs anything to get them to hold it anyway.

edit spelling*

Last edited:

it suck paying that $5 ups charge every other Saturday to get them to hold at UPS store. This time had to pay it twice for the double up. Can't get it shipped to the house cause the girl be trippin. It shouldn't even costs anything to get them to hold it anyone. 
Bro, I do the same thing. But they hold at the UPS Customer Center for free.

it suck paying that $5 ups charge every other Saturday to get them to hold at UPS store. This time had to pay it twice for the double up. Can't get it shipped to the house cause the girl be trippin. It shouldn't even costs anything to get them to hold it anyone. 
Change your billing and shipping address to a relative/friend that doesn't care.  

Or use his ^^^^^^ advice. I believe you're given 4 options. Neighbor's within walking distance being one, too.

Last edited:
You're right about them only releasing a percentage of their stock at a time. But waaay off about the production numbers. Dog, a billion pairs of shoes?? Really?? I know you were probably being sarcastic but no company is even going to make a million pairs. The most mass produced shoe nike ever did was the bred 11s and they came in at 500k pairs. It would be a waste of time, money, and resources to mass produce that many pairs

Not true, there were 750K gamma 11s

The stores are all franchises that pay a hefty rent for the building. The last thing they want is to have their store space taken up by something they don't make money on. The $5 fee makes you bring your *** down and pick up your package. Understandable IMO.

My dmp 6s are a 10.5 and I add a thicker gel sole. It also prevents the shoe from creasing because my foot is higher up and fills up the shoe..
Do you put the gel sole over top of the original? Just curious cause mine are a little big but it put in Forcefields. Thinking about putting in different insole also? Thanx in Advance!

UPS gave out those free 1 year premium memberships a couple of times. Keep an eye out on slickdeals frontpage from time to time
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom