Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

its not rough. We talking about shoes bruh. lol. At that age most kids dont even know or care what brand of kicks they got. Yall going to have your kids in jays but they can't read.

The IGNS
yes that makes a lot of sense.. my kid is 4 months old and since he is wearing Js he won't be able to read?

but your rocking Js while your kids are wearing walmart shoes?  

right.. 

these were $170 retail yes? for some states where tax is almost 10% thats almost $190

So to lock in a pair at $230, without having to leave the house, from a legit retailer i see no harm in that if you go the extra cash. not waking up super duper early in the morning (west coast folks) or "doing work" before the release is essentially worth enough to pay the extra.

that $40 is nothing for most NT whom seem to be all ballers making $50/hr anyway :tongue:

:rofl: man that's the perception but indeed we do have ppl that's well off. But if Warren Buffet doesn't have shame in budgeting then I'm quite sure others feel the same. Besides you can only get wealthier by saving what you bring in for the most part. 250 is too much for these but I wouldn't bat an eye at 225.

these were $170 retail yes? for some states where tax is almost 10% thats almost $190

So to lock in a pair at $230, without having to leave the house, from a legit retailer i see no harm in that if you go the extra cash. not waking up super duper early in the morning (west coast folks) or "doing work" before the release is essentially worth enough to pay the extra.

that $40 is nothing for most NT whom seem to be all ballers making $50/hr anyway :tongue:

Did you manage to pick up a pair? Even for 40-50 over what NDC would charge is not bad. I had a pair in cart, but passed. My cdp's are still holding up fine.

i just hope im able to cop a pair during the restock
Most release put multiple pair back up throughout the week . You just got to be on point because they will go real fast. Usually on Monday sizes be popping up but since it's a holiday just keep a close eye out tomorrow. 

GbQKdO0s.png

For all those that ordered their pair from Shoe Palace, I just received my shipping confirmation so all of you who ordered from there should receive yours soon... 

Back
Top Bottom