Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

$235 SHIPPED! 
eek.gif

was ready to check out then saw $234.39 shipped + high chance of customs fee correct?

passsss. these were just aiteee

http://www.deviceone.eu/nike-air-jordan-6-retro-carmine-384664-160.html

these ship usps and i heard usps doesn't charge customs. at least I've never been hit w a customs fee by them.

but they are still up there.

i ordered a pair of saucony's from them and they shipped really quick and they guy is really nice getting back to your questions and emails. they've just been stuck in customs bc of the holiday weekend.

Last edited:
$235+$40/50 in customs.....

No thanks....

the other site is € 190.00 = $260 without customs! 
eek.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
well, flight club is at 450 and that is USA. i know they are a reseller site and are outrageous. just trying to help since everyone struck out. 250 may not be bad for someone that HAS to have these. just sharing the info as i come along. i mean royals were what 140 when they came out? i would kill to have a pair for just 100 over. not comparing these to royals so don't jump on me for that, I'm just saying some ppl may want that link and be grateful.

Im not not copping but im glad you posted. All info is welcome and appreciated! 

Yea I just practiced my checkout skills and all that so when the next big release/restock is (If there is) I will be slightly better/quicker. However you can't judge off that because sites get overload on servers so it's basically luck.

Last edited:
Nah $200/$210 max.....

I got two coming. I'm looking for my last stock pair now. So not a huge deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't mean the cdp pack Carmine's, I was referring to the Olympics that released I think 2012..

these were $170 retail yes? for some states where tax is almost 10% thats almost $190

So to lock in a pair at $230, without having to leave the house, from a legit retailer i see no harm in that if you go the extra cash. not waking up super duper early in the morning (west coast folks) or "doing work" before the release is essentially worth enough to pay the extra.

that $40 is nothing for most NT whom seem to be all ballers making $50/hr anyway :tongue:

Point to ponder just like any 3-6
Carmines will crack, believe it.
I always wondered why people treated kids like an accessory a doll to dress up. Hey every body my kid as jays that they will grow out of.

2s, 8s, 9's, & 18's will crack too...

As far as kids, you gotta dress 'em in something. They ain't buying their own clothes...

Back
Top Bottom