Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

the perfect gif...
roll.gif

I feel that people who usually miss on RD where they can prepare for it will most likely miss when these restocks are quite a surprise. Unless of course someone oops with the link or info.

Saturday morning tales and observations.. After barely getting through on fnl mobile on a half size small than my tts after some hours of spa, I went to also pickup my tts at niketown via rsvp.
Since I rarely get to cop in store, only a few in decades, I decided to take it back (slow saturday for me). Handed the girl my id, to get my size brought up. Since they try rushing me to pay. I ask to see the kicks and try them on. The pair they gave me had some odd creases near both toe boxes, asked for another one. After some hesitation and trying to say they're reserved, she brings me another.
Admittedly, in full grown man troll mode, I try them on and walk around the store. Go up to the counter with my worn kicks in the carmines box, pay and walk out. Gotta say it felt like the old days of copping jays in store and wearing them out.
Shopping around and about in the mall, I realized I'm too old for this. :x There were groups of dudes/kids just hawking outside the each of the several shoe stores waiting for the leftovers. Kids with parents copping them the carmines. The dads and moms probably near my age range.
Btw, was in finishline, using up some wc cards I had, saw several off duty employees walking out the back room with what looked like several boxes of carmines each. (Were there any other release that had the same cement boxes on saturday?) Overheard fnl employees kept saying to customers in person and phone, they're all sold out. This was probably around noon.
Sorry for the late night rant, I need to sleep and get my appetite ready for the burgers and dogs tomorrow. Have a safe memorial day and stop asking if the websites have shipped yet! Save it for Tuesday morning. :wink:

View media item 990409

There will be no restocks but honestly theyre not even sold out. They like to put the hype up and release 25% of the shoe every other week or month to make it look like a restock. I bet they only sold 30% of the carmines made out of the billion pairs... Carmine 1s on the other hand is RARE... Limited runs. 25~50k pair at most like other 1's but carmine 6's were printed in excessive of 7 billion pairs LOL they got a vending machine at NIKE where u put in some coins a carmine comes out. 

Fuuuuu wish I knew that about well gosh. So they're just lying about 1-3 days. I had to cave in at 215 for the 13. Repped OP anyway

^ they take 1 mnoth for package to arrive... Just a heads up
Fuuuuu wish I knew that about well gosh. So they're just lying about 1-3 days. I had to cave in at 215 for the 13. Repped OP anyway
You may call them and ask them when its gonna ship cause they never shipped mine until i called abotu it a week after. Than took them another week to ship. But give them a email you might get them to ship faster.

Back
Top Bottom