Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

This is the bred 11 and gamma 11 threads all over again. The majority of us that copped, easily got multiples but dudes just fail to accept that there were a ton of these available.

While interest was high, these and concord lows have been the easiest cops of 2014.

This is the bred 11 and gamma 11 threads all over again. The majority of us that copped, easily got multiples but dudes just fail to accept that there were a ton of these available.

While interest was high, these and concord lows have been the easiest cops of 2014.
truth

Is it tradition to get on here and inform ppl that your order shipped?? Really??
i think some dudes generally want to post so others can know how a certain store is shipping. if i see someone from my area got NDC shipping and i havent yet, it raises a flag

Welp, still haven't gotten any email from Nike. I don't understand why this is happening. In Nike.com, under "My Orders" is still says shipped and I can get the tracking # but still haven't received anything from Nike.
indifferent.gif

Welp, still haven't gotten any email from Nike. I don't understand why this is happening. In Nike.com, under "My Orders" is still says shipped and I can get the tracking # but still haven't received anything from Nike. :stoneface:

Track by reference didnt work big dog?

My pair from the Shoe Palace restock just shipped. 

The wait for a good priced pair is killing me!!! 
What size and what's ya twitter name? People on twitter are letting these fly for under 250. Also check "kicks4sale" on IG...tons of them are up there lol

Track by reference didnt work big dog?

It worked to show tracking but like I don't even know if I have this pair. The credit card has been charged and everything but haven't received anything from Nike

Ndc isn't finishline, if they take your money you should be getting shoes. I wouldn't stress about it.
I had a pair a couple weeks ago that I never got an email for, didn't even realize the purchase went through till I logged into the account and saw they shipped.

Ndc isn't finishline, if they take your money you should be getting shoes. I wouldn't stress about it.
I had a pair a couple weeks ago that I never got an email for, didn't even realize the purchase went through till I logged into the account and saw they shipped.
So even though you still received no email everything went straight? Did you're tracking update properly?

For retail your going to have to wait and hope to catch a restock but they are everywhere for $250.

I'm checking the bay they want like 280-300 I don't mind paying 250 to finish off this shoe.. Pm me if you have any info.. Gladly pay 250..

It worked to show tracking but like I don't even know if I have this pair. The credit card has been charged and everything but haven't received anything from Nike

If it showed the tracking then you good.... It will get updated sometime tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom