Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Hehehe you good bro... Don't be too paranoid im still on the hunt and not panicking :wink: lazy self overslept west coast sucks

Hehehe you good bro... Don't be too paranoid im still on the hunt and not panicking
wink.gif
lazy self overslept west coast sucks
I feel you man, must be annoying to wake up that early for releases... I get annoyed at waking up a 7ish over here on the East Coast
laugh.gif

Don't have my size 8... heads up size 10, 11.5 and 12 on eastbay via phone rep.
nerd.gif
On phone right now, hopefully I can get a 10 or 11.5. I already oredered a 11, should I get a 10 or 11.5? I usually wear 11-11.5 but my metallics are 10.5 and they are perfect. I'm gonna resell it so I'll prolly  go with 10 since alot of people are sizer 10 ish

I feel you man, must be annoying to wake up that early for releases... I get annoyed at waking up a 7ish over here on the East Coast :lol: .

Yup... specially when I go out Friday nights for drinks in SF I knew I was going to miss out :lol:

Anyways just wait it out... I suggest go watch the heat game coming up and check on that tracking tomorrow afternoon :smokin

On phone right now, hopefully I can get a 10 or 11.5. I already oredered a 11, should I get a 10 or 11.5? I usually wear 11-11.5 but my metallics are 10.5 and they are perfect. I'm gonna resell it so I'll prolly  go with 10 since alot of people are sizer 10 ish

Not sure if serious :nerd: but that 11 should fit you perfectly.... about the rest :nerd:

Not even worth reselling brotha. 250- eBay fees- PayPal fees= 20 bucks profit. If that's worth ur time then u need to rethink and replan ur career

This is the bred 11 and gamma 11 threads all over again. The majority of us that copped, easily got multiples but dudes just fail to accept that there were a ton of these available.

While interest was high, these and concord lows have been the easiest cops of 2014.

Last edited:
Just got off the phone with the eastbay rep, I can fit 10.5-11.5 but he said all they had left near those sizes was a 12 decided to let someone else get them

Last edited:
Not even worth reselling brotha. 250- eBay fees- PayPal fees= 20 bucks profit. If that's worth ur time then u need to rethink and replan ur career
$192 total with shipping + California taxes. Resell for 250-260 to someone instead of ebay and 50-60 profit..

Last edited:

1 I think , he said I would have to wait a business day so I couldn't do a order until tomorrow since it a holiday
tell rep other people have been doing phone orders. My rep checked and then let me after i told her.

1 I think , he said I would have to wait a business day so I couldn't do a order until tomorrow since it a holiday
You got played, I pressed 1 also. I just placed my order he didn't say anything relative to what your rep told u.

This is the bred 11 and gamma 11 threads all over again. The majority of us that copped, easily got multiples but dudes just fail to accept that there were a ton of these available.

While interest was high, these and concord lows have been the easiest cops of 2014.
ikr. the concord release i was able to hook 10 people up via fnl.com and i got my pair of carmines 15 min after release time on fnl. my internet isnt too hot too. i dont know what the peeps were doing, the ones who couldnt cop

Back
Top Bottom