Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

part of me wants to call to the damn stores and see if they making phone calls already... Tired of waiting for my damn phone to ring

Was about the do the same thing. Just one call per store don't wanna get them all aggy and they pull my number for being a nuisance

I won the FTL raffle..waiting on FNL to call..

Still gonna go to local mom and pop store in the AM

I woke up today with a call from FTL claiming I won the raffle. It doesn't get any better than that. I just randomly signed the ticket yesterday as I was strolling the mall.

I got 2 raffle tickets yesterday (HOH and FNL).

I will try NDC and FNL.com tomorrow morning. Im only trying those stores because I have gift cards for both (I really want to use that $50 from ndc on these Carmines).

If I strike out I strike out but I still have my CDP carmines.

so whatsup with that abomination nike calls a countdown clock? is it a race to get to the countdown clock fastest or is it still a race to get in cart when it hits :00?? and if they have a countdown in place why even have them be a TLO?

so whatsup with that abomination nike calls a countdown clock? is it a race to get to the countdown clock fastest or is it still a race to get in cart when it hits :00?? and if they have a countdown in place why even have them be a TLO?
From my understanding they tweet the link out early and it's the page with just a countdown timer just like Eastbay etc.

Has Anyone received a Call back or email from anyone…..????

SHEIKH, FOOT LOCKER, FINISH LINE….. ANYONE?

Has Anyone received a Call back or email from anyone…..????

SHEIKH, FOOT LOCKER, FINISH LINE….. ANYONE?
no call or email from Sheikh yet
frown.gif

Aye think about this way. Strikeout and wait a week or 2 and get them for retail plus shipping. If these so called sneakerologist is right with 500k then we should be straight. These are cool but don't command concord prices

none of my local stores have a size 7.5. thats a mens size correct? why is it so scarce? got an 8 locked down to size swap for it...

Waiting on that FTA or FTL call. Downside with FTA is if you don't answer they move on [emoji]128530[/emoji] gonna check my emails for shiekh

Back
Top Bottom