Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

They added the "COUNTDOWN" to their launch "Tips" page, too... :nerd:
But they worded it in a way that indicates not all RD Launches will be TIMER drops:

"Does the product page display a countdown clock?
That means that the product will be available when the countdown clock hits zero.
You don't need to refresh your browser."

Does eastbay now not have the countdown clock? I received the email for the VIs but when I click on it it just goes to their launch schedule. Will the shoes now just appear at 8am?

Beastbay stays using the Timer.

Last edited:
no calls, and i'm not expecting one... i really didn't wanna deal with this tomorrow especially after what happen this morning
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Not sure how many pairs my local Mall got Between FTL,FTA,Champs. Ther all D Heads they play the Shhhhh Hush Hush game.

But good thing I got A hook up on this release with 2 pairs was hoping for 3 but Im happy with 2.

LOL @ the Beast photo.

I don't think the Carmines will be a countdown release, if I'm not mistaken the Kobes weren't a TLO?
I think the Carmines will just drop the link, as usual, at the time and it's a free for all at that point.

Correct me if I'm wrong about the Kobes being a TLO though.
They were "tlo"

Last edited:
Guess I'll be crusin the streets of Atlanta tomorrow lining up for a pair.

I signed up at footlocker 2 days in a row for a size 5.5 and just got two calls from them an hour apart saying I won. Does this mean i get to pick up two pairs? lol

im confused, what happ with the Kobe release this morning? NDC tweeted a link to a countdown page like Eastbay uses?

The more and more I watch Mexican sneakerhead videos I start to realize he doesn't even care about failing no more. He just casually clicks away... "What's going on nike"
he's like "so here were gonna.......ohhhhhhhhh. where the sizes?"   
roll.gif

classic. but i think thats what our reaction will be tmrw if they use the clock. prepare for the worst.

The more and more I watch Mexican sneakerhead videos I start to realize he doesn't even care about failing no more. He just casually clicks away... "What's going on nike"
Yeah, i hit em with the..

555322240.gif

when he posted his vid up earlier for the kobes

Last edited:
Im Mexican also but Daam this fools strukin out more than every batter in a 9 inning baseball game. Fool is hella funny with his 

broke english. Ahhh I love my people. Im naming Mexican Blanket 2 A new name since hes such A good sport when striking out. 

Im calling him No-Hitter.

Back
Top Bottom