Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Aye think about this way. Strikeout and wait a week or 2 and get them for retail plus shipping. If these so called sneakerologist is right with 500k then we should be straight. These are cool but don't command concord prices
they had those 2's selling for 240 to 260 out here. The shoe game is crazy. Any Jordan release all these fools see is $$$ signs. People really don't know what a GR and QS really is..

they had those 2's selling for 240 to 260 out here. The shoe game is crazy. Any Jordan release all these fools see is $$$ signs. People really don't know what a GR and QS really is..

But you know! Don't feed the bums and you bound to catch someone slipping :lol:

Oh yeah they need a fast turn around for those cigar and champagne 6s which command a wallet busting 250 for retail.

#COOLGUYS

Last edited:

From my understanding they tweet the link out early and it's the page with just a countdown timer just like Eastbay etc.
i mean i dont get the point of them being a TLO if you click the link and still have to wait for the timer lol

But you know! Don't feed the bums and you bound to catch someone slipping
laugh.gif
need feed these fools my $$$$.

I got my call from champs today size 10.5 imma lucky *** *****, idgaf if i see other ppl wearing them im from chicago n mike got the first championship in these ,history right here shoes came out a year before me lbvs. Cam Saturday hurry tf up!!!!
Ummm, no he didn't. He got his first championship wearing only two pairs of 6s during the whole season playoffs included. White/Infrared and Black/Infrared. These were debuted the season after, fall of '91. Being from Chicago I would think you would know that but I guess not.

mean.gif

I see you though.

Last edited:

Ummm, no he didn't. He got his first championship wearing only two pairs of 6s during the whole season playoffs included. White/Infrared and Black/Infrared. These were debuted the season after, fall of '91. Being from Chicago I would think you would know that but I guess not.

mean.gif

I see you though.
repped simply because of the use of the xmen dofp usage...great movie

LOL, makes no sense to me either!
TLO..be the fastest to open the link so you can then wait for the countdown to hit :00....nike is goin full ****** man...rather than stop bots they're stopping everyone , this release will be a mess tomorrow morning 

Was only able to do Serramonte. Was gone on vacay the weekend prior and missed on other spots. A lot of em around here do them a week before now

Good luck with that HoH brah... Heard a lot of stories how they be rigging raffles there. But on the other hand, Serramonte HoH probably gets the most inventory out of all the FTL's in the Bay.

For the most part, no.. But it depends on the manager.. I've always been able to use rewards, though, since they're basically gift cards..

Yeah, Serra HOH hated on me using my rewards on the Kobe WTK. I'm sure they will be the same with the Bday coupon :x

It is a bit too early for a callback on raffles . If there are really a lot of papers my local FNL got 100 plus pairs that is a lot of calls. I would say prime time between 2:00 and 9:00.

Im rocking my 2000 NA Infrareds, or Infra23s "Toros" 2 pick up my pairs 2morrow morning.

Good luck with that HoH brah... Heard a lot of stories how they be rigging raffles there. But on the other hand, Serramonte HoH probably gets the most inventory out of all the FTL's in the Bay.

True. I'm banking on the fact they get a ton. lol. I usually hit most of the time with GR's. Surprisingly my girl won WTK 8's from Serra HOH. I was shocked

LOL @ the Beast photo.

I don't think the Carmines will be a countdown release, if I'm not mistaken the Kobes weren't a TLO?
I think the Carmines will just drop the link, as usual, at the time and it's a free for all at that point.

Correct me if I'm wrong about the Kobes being a TLO though.

Does eastbay now not have the countdown clock? I received the email for the VIs but when I click on it it just goes to their launch schedule. Will the shoes now just appear at 8am?

Back
Top Bottom