Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Just praying it's a counter. Keep ATC and early links at the same level..

Last edited:
Got sniped by ES I think on the RSVP

Went out got 5 raffle tix in the local area

Praying for a call today so dont have to chance it with NDC

I couldn't do the ticket round up due to finals but I feel the shoe gods will provide me my 11.5... all these sites have been a crap shoot for me lately though

I just won 2 more raffles. Wow[emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji] I should play the mega millions. I might hit![emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I just won 2 more raffles. Wow[emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji] I should play the mega millions. I might hit![emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
congrats fam, still waiting can't remember when calls go out here in MN been a while haven't raffled since gammas

Last edited:
welp had a terrible allergic reaction at work and my left eye is swollen close to shut, so at least that keeps me from going out tonight and waking up tomorrow hungover. need to see if I'll be able to drive and pick up a pair in store tomorrow morning

Crazy out here. I usually just grab my little connect some lunch when she holds me down. Got a text saying I need to buy a pair of socks or something to get these.

Crazy out here. I usually just grab my little connect some lunch when she holds me down. Got a text saying I need to buy a pair of socks or something to get these.
same price basically at least its guaranteed if you don't want the connect point me in her direction

man, ndc better not pull the same foolery tomorrow 
mean.gif

they should've done a practice run of the countdown on a few less desirable pairs a few weeks ago to get the bugs out.  they're gonna totally botch this carmine release.

No need to trip.
For those of you vets who have a good FT%, you won't be catching a brick.
Stick to your normal routine and you're good.
Stocking up on popcorn for a NT Saturday morning though.
:nerd:

The saddest part about all of this is that somebody who really wants these sneakers is gonna spent his last nickel to get them and then find glue stains and scuffs...

Back
Top Bottom