Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

May the shoe gods be with those people who use NDC as the go to site to cop everything like myself. That fu*k up this morning was terrible although I got the 9's for my lil bro. This sh*t gon be crazy.

Last edited:
This weekend will be nuts with the traffic in the malls. I work retail for a well known US brand and the customer base coming in right now is 100% hypebeasts all wearing these past months releases and skinny joggers. If i can avoid malls for this release I will be very grateful.

glad NDC not my go to website to cop. but hav a feelin folks are gonna look elsewhere now that they doin that timer BS..

I dont know how that countdown page will work for the future... They tweet the countdown link 15mins. before release. Doesn't that only invite more traffic. Traffic building up in that minutes while everyone is waiting. Compare to just people waiting on Twitter for the link for TLO release?

The EB family of sites have used the Timer for a long time, now NDC goes to it.
It won't be long before FNL opts to use the Timer.

I dont know how that countdown page will work for the future... They tweet the countdown link 15mins. before release. Doesn't that only invite more traffic. Traffic building up in that minutes while everyone is waiting. Compare to just people waiting on Twitter for the link for TLO release?
either way it will be a flood of traffic 

So the Carmine page on NDC says it's TLO...
So they Tweet the link early, then you wait for the Timer to hit zero?
Man, when I was buying Js on Saturdays in the early 90s I never fathomed this is how I'd buy Js in 2014 :lol:

got 2 calls for my size already 
pimp.gif
....good luck to you dudes.hype felt crazier than the low 11s out there.gamma levels.

people using their baby's passports for raffles smh.dont even know how that works.

every thot ,grandma ,and baby will have these but idc im sitting on mine for a while as i always do

fwiw my local store in a small town in NC I had 3 people sign up for raffles and 2/2 so far...these must be widespread 

Back
Top Bottom