Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

I didn't even want these.....
But my landlord said he'll get me half off my rent if I get these for him. Needless to say, I'm in line right now trying to reserve my pair.

I didn't even want these.....
But my landlord said he'll get me half off my rent if I get these for him. Needless to say, I'm in line right now trying to reserve my pair.
laugh.gif

1.That's a connect no doubt.
2. I spouted off the 100 so I was going to pay it
3. Any release in the future @50 over is fire, straight up
4. 6 is my shoe so on eBay I'd have paid 280 and received a (hopefully legit) shoe 10 days after release if I struck out
5. Guys with connects that don't feed their connects a bonus, nah that's not me
6. I've lived my life in a way where I don't expect (hookups) for free, if you live that way, not knocking, I know a bonus to the person hooking me up is worth WAY more than free
7. I got the FTA pair coming @ retail which I will now take, won't be ooping to the cats that I know think hookups are free(though I will oop @ retail shipping 100%)
8. I'll be day1 with every release this year that I want @50 no raffle no time no gas no driving no sweating
9. I can pick these up @ 7am or 9pm, you know, when it fits my schedule
10. Even if my sister worked @ City Gear and she was my plug, she'd eat on an extra $50 if I had her risk her job or career for plugging me sneakers at no benefit to her, only possible losses.
11. If I need to name another reason why this is a connect, you don't understand, nothing in life is free, if it is, you shouldn't want to get it that way, if you have a choice. Game recognizes game, it's to be sold, to be told, and to behold.

Good luck to all that want to grab on RD, I'll be at work paying for my shoes I buy in 2020.

Perfect breakdown i refuse to run around collecting raffle tickets or trying to cop online which is bogus. You have to pay your connect I'm not a kid I have the extra money to throw at mt connect!

Perfect breakdown i refuse to run around collecting raffle tickets or trying to cop online which is bogus. You have to pay your connect I'm not a kid I have the extra money to throw at mt connect!
But what if the connect WON'T take it because they value their job! A lot of places play it by the book. It aint all dirty.

Last edited:
I know thats right man. 100% agreed and Repped.

Last edited:
But what if the connect WON'T take it because they value their job! A lot of places play it by the book. It aint all dirty.
Then that's not a CONNECT. And theyre all dirty in some fashion. I mean they are human, and too overworked and underpaid to deal with all the crazy folks these days surrounding exclusive releases.

Last edited:

i can imagine most of them are kids with nothing better to do trying to get them to resell believing they can actually make a lot of money by reselling them on the bay. It's hilarious to see a pair of shoes that had the retail of $170 + tax listed for $210 free shipping. some of these kids have no clue that the bay charges 10% and paypal takes 4%, so by the time they are done they get back less than they paid for the shoes. 
Are you predicting that these will be on Ebay for 210 free shipping
nerd.gif

Some people need to realize that your time can be more valuable than money.  

I will never camp out, ever.  

While I agree with you, everyone isn't willing to pay an extra $75 ôr more to avoid camping out. I'm not camping out for isht, but if others want to, that's fine.

wore my pair out to the movie and mall yesterday. love this shoe man. wanted it for years. so glad i didnt pay those ridiculous ebay prices for a cdp or og pair and just kept my patience.

Any LA area sheikh codes?
 cerritos - 72CBF1B55A
 Lakewood - 88BEFCD998
 Glendale - 9B39156859
 Santa Anita     - 131EF2D736
 Tyler Galleria  - 12EFD76D91
 Inland Center   - 01B49B4CAF
 WestSide Pavilion  - 492C044011
 Ventura -
 Culver City  - D4D3DCBF4F
 Westfield Topanga -
 Northridge   - 11C42FB2BF
 Burbank      - ED819AEBD0
 SouthBay Pavilion - 620EF34BFF
 West covina  - CF2AC2FC5A
 Montclair    - 5979976726
 Del Amo Mall - D5088DEB32
 Stonewood    - B705AA60C9
 Southbay Galleria - 5DC2AAEDA7
 Downtown LA - C33FCD25BF
 Compton - 4D708A94FF
 Bev Center - F393C6AD07

cerritos - 72CBF1B55A

Lakewood - 88BEFCD998

Glendale - 9B39156859

Santa Anita     - 131EF2D736

Tyler Galleria  - 12EFD76D91

Inland Center   - 01B49B4CAF

WestSide Pavilion  - 492C044011

Ventura -

Culver City  - D4D3DCBF4F

Westfield Topanga -

Northridge   - 11C42FB2BF

Burbank      - ED819AEBD0

SouthBay Pavilion - 620EF34BFF

West covina  - CF2AC2FC5A

Montclair    - 5979976726

Del Amo Mall - D5088DEB32

Stonewood    - B705AA60C9

Southbay Galleria - 5DC2AAEDA7

Downtown LA - C33FCD25BF

Compton - 4D708A94FF

Bev Center - F393C6AD07

Chr0nix....you are the man. I have never won a sheikh code but just helping us even get a shot is blessing man. Thanks again!!!

Chr0nix....you are the man. I have never won a sheikh code but just helping us even get a shot is blessing man. Thanks again!!!
np man, just giving everyone a equal chance haha good luck!
nthat.gif

Last edited:
He's a great dude I think he was helping people with the shiek codes in the black and red I thread before the release too

So, I always, because where I live, try to get my J's online.  But what is the deal with the codes?  I am guessing you have to have one to qualify to buy a pair?  Sorry for the dumb question, but I do not understand there use.

Back
Top Bottom