Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

rsvp means nothing to me unless i feel like driving like 3 hours away...  

and i most likely wouldn't get through anyway  
laugh.gif

Has anybody in this forum ever won an RSVP by actually sending a DM?  I never heard one person say " I won the RSVP."

Last edited:
Only RSVPs I have won were bred 11s and gamma 11s. I don't even concern myself with it, have y'all not seen nike destroyers IG and how many RSVPs dude eats up...?

Only RSVPs I have won were bred 11s and gamma 11s. I don't even concern myself with it, have y'all not seen nike destroyers IG and how many RSVPs dude eats up...?
Yep! That's why I asked LMAO

I wanted to know if its humanly possible to win lol

Last edited:
Has anybody in this forum ever won an RSVP by actually sending a DM?  I never heard one person say " I won the RSVP."
I've gotten 4 pairs this year through RSVP for NTNY, all GR's but all pairs I really wanted. All with no bot on my cell phone. Just gotta be quick and get lucky

I've gotten 4 pairs this year through RSVP for NTNY, all GR's but all pairs I really wanted. All with no bot on my cell phone. Just gotta be quick and get lucky
aren't you supposed to wait slightly don't they consider dm's that are too quick to be bots and not respond, then again it seems like they don't respond to many

I won on the concord lows manually, first 1 in months and i didnt even want them, i noticed i win when there are lots of pairs so i will be trying today

aren't you supposed to wait slightly don't they consider dm's that are too quick to be bots and not respond, then again it seems like they don't respond to many
Yeah I mean by the time I get notification from tweet click that and send dm I'm sure I'm many seconds slower than bots. I had success with the cool grey 10's , infrared 3's, baron 9's and concord 11 lows, all which there were a ton of so in hoping this is a similar situation today. Give it a try and good luck

I dont bother with the RSVP anymore either... Plus also how they just be messing with people who won claiming they used a bot when they never did. I'll end up catching a case, if that happens to me. Specially NikeSF is an hour drive for me.

I dont bother with the RSVP anymore either... Plus also how they just be messing with people who won claiming they used a bot when they never did. I'll end up catching a case, if that happens to me. Specially NikeSF is an hour drive for me.
Was jus thinkin this. SF about 40 mins for me. Wish they would say I used a bot. SMH...

enter in 4 shiekhs codes with 3 different emails

got 8 raffle tickets and gonna get 2 more today. Hopefully all this will pay off...

I threw a fist when they're rejected me, then they send out an employee with the worst breath to deal with me. I gave up after that, couldn't take his breath of fire.

Back
Top Bottom