Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

What coldcity said, you guys are still going cop so you might as well quit your whining about quality.

Last edited:

guess someone was a little too excited, either way this is a stacked weekend
either way the RD wouldn't affect the Carmines at all
laugh.gif

I think that posted photo of Lil Wayne in them gives me another reason not to wear mine from 2008 in addition to them eventually turning yellow without ever wearing them!

Those Olympic 6's are nice. Now that's a multiple colored 6 that I'm close to grabbing. I look at the pair for sell in the buy/sell forum once a week and almost pull the trigger every time, if only they were DS

Are the Olympic 6's nice? I like the colorway, but everyone I know that's had a pair has always said they were crap.

I don't know if they are quality, but they look nice. I've never had a pair. Been eyeing pairs here and there but none DS or my bid wasn't a winning one. I'm not a stickler for quality anyway. Normally pass them on from dirt/scuffs/dinge before they fall apart. I never keep shoes if I'm not wearing them

Last edited:
Those Olympic 6's are nice. Now that's a multiple colored 6 that I'm close to grabbing. I look at the pair for sell in the buy/sell forum once a week and almost pull the trigger every time, if only they were DS

Are the Olympic 6's nice? I like the colorway, but everyone I know that's had a pair has always said they were crap.

I don't know if they are quality, but they look nice. I've never had a pair. Been eyeing pairs here and there but none DS or my bid wasn't a winning one. I'm not a stickler for quality anyway. Normally pass them on from dirt/scuffs/dinge before they fall apart. I never keep shoes if I'm not wearing them

Quality on the Olympics are notch above standard quality these days. Def weren't bad just the toe box was horribly shaped

Go half size down if you have "normal feet."

Stay TTS if you have wider feet.

Go a full size down if you have thin feet.

That's my take on it anyway.
That was my plan. I have wide feet but the infrared vi's still felt half a sz bigger even with my wide feet.  I find vi's sizing tricky.  So far DMP VI, and olympic VI fit me TTS except for the infrareds.

That was my plan. I have wide feet but the infrared vi's still felt half a sz bigger even with my wide feet.  I find vi's sizing tricky.  So far DMP VI, and olympic VI fit me TTS except for the infrareds.

Yes, they tend to stretch out along the width and are less rigid in shape. They may be more long and narrow but the forgiving upper makes up for it comfort wise.

Back
Top Bottom