Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Right.. Buy them now and get them at your doorstep 3 or 4 days before they officially release
laugh.gif
Actually you get them in 1 day.

I've never had a sole that yellowed on a 5 or 6

Then you've never owned a V or VI, or you haven't owned them for very long because they all yellow eventually.

Yea I've never kept them long enough to. These Grape white and Silver tounges from last year look the same even. The bottom though on the silver tounge is beginning to yellow on the edges where the clear meets the colored rubber. I keep them in the box too which I just "heard" is the easiest way to get the yellow going

Is nobody grabbing the Olympics in the buy/sell forum here because they arent DS? Something wrong with the seller? Wrong size?

Edit: nevermind they're gone now

Last edited:
Is nobody grabbing the Olympics in the buy/sell forum here because they arent DS? Something wrong with the seller? Wrong size?

i find it hard to look for stuff in the forums. most of the time i just dont want to go through all the post especially if its not a new release.

i find it hard to look for stuff in the forums. most of the time i just dont want to go through all the post especially if its not a new release.

Man I thought it was pretty easy to look in the forum. They size the category, let you filter brand and all. There's only like 15-20 right now for me to look at 11.5 and up

Last edited:
It´s funny how everybody talks about quality these days when 99% of the Jordan-heads wouldn´t basketball in these and give them like 10 wears a year.

I can understand with 3s and 4s, where there is nasty pain-cracking in the midsoles (although I personally havn´t had that problem yet), but to be honest I don´t care too much if the materials they use now are inferior to the OGs.
very true lol people act like they're playing ball in the Olympics with their jays and they need to be top quality super strength carbon fiber reinforced mesh or some ****,

Back
Top Bottom