Air Jordan V Toro Bravo (Raging Bull) Pack Release Date Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
GR, No lines, Easy cop....funny how people still think they can make a profit by flipping them. For people who bought them because they like them, enjoy! Ithink these will hit the sales rack later, but I'll still pass.

I copped mine at footlocker and they never told me they were final sale... is it true I cant return them?

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

I copped mine at footlocker and they never told me they were final sale... is it true I cant return them?

Yup my boy is the manager at footlocker were I copped mine from and he said all sales were final.

Originally Posted by DreSlay

Originally Posted by 1OAKLAND ZUU

Originally Posted by edunpeal

^^yup definitely a gr
tired.gif
just got back from the mall and almost all the shoe store has them
happy.gif
big chain retailers, moms and pops store you name it they got it and still in fsr
ohwell.gif

Not out my way they're selling fast the red 5's are instant classic's.
Agreed.
Edit: don't forget to use water proofer on them to prevent them for bleeding.
waterproofer stops the bleeding? makes sense... great advice.
pimp.gif

i got mine and i took the red out,then put back later without the paper and when i took out again some of the suede was going on the inside not alot tho
tongue.gif

My man's spot got the pack because another spot bowed out last second, & he wasn't at work the day they got the call, so by the time he gotta'me to lock up a pack, my normal sz. 12/12.5 was gone. I was forced to cop 13's. A kid I work w/copped at a nearby mall tho', & scooped12's just to trade me, just ta'be a nice guy. Shouts'ta him.

Props to anyone who was able to stay away, I couldn't cuz'I sweat V's & VI's. Blah.

Far as the smell heads are talkn'bout w/the suedes? ..I liked the smell. Go figure.

1zdsqv9.jpg

1zb56xt.jpg

33von02.jpg

The 3M's are my favorite JB pickup in a long long time. The red suede's are nicely executed but still just not my grown man style of shoe (peep sig).

I'm thinking about picking up a 3rd pair of the 3M's and selling one of my '06 metallics I like them so much.
pimp.gif

these flopped BIG time wer i live... Went to the mall at 2pm... every1 still had pairs left (NikeStore, 2 Footlockers, Champs, Footaction)
laugh.gif

i wasn't planning on getting these for retail + tax
grin.gif
, but for $250no tax, its a steal for that price
pimp.gif

94016d3ba772cb57dd16f44f0bf3ea886604a3f5.pjpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom