Air Jordan V Toro Bravo (Raging Bull) Pack Release Date Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was an easy cop. Who actually bought these off Marquee Sole? I wanted to wake up around 530 to go at 6, cuz the FNL manager was gonna open at 7. Ended upoversleeping and woke up at 630 and bounced. Still got my size, and some dude actually went early to cop the Yellow Maize Dub Zero's.

Rafool...where u stay at? Gary?Hammond? Im finally going back to Chicago this summer after 4 years of being in Cali, we need to meet up somewhere.

LOL @ people trying to sell these for 500+ on eBay. How much do you think these will be re-selling for in a month or two?

These sold HORRIBLY at my job. We received 38 pairs and we have been selling them since Thursday. So far, we've only sold about 10 pairs. Plus you can findthem anywhere around here. Hopefully they go on sale and Jordan Brand stops doing packages.

These do look a lot better in person especially the red suede...3m's are clean too but after a few wears, probably gonna look like +*%...may split a packwit my boy or jus cop on a sale

Thinkin of coppin not a real big hit for me but they are growing lookin at them everyday at my store....Idk yet!!!!!

this was the easiet cop in south florida walked right in only 5 dudes on line.smh at dudes paying 400 plus and still havent got their orders yet.

1a316645beab8293088e80e33b9aa689ac89b1ff.jpg
0f636306439fba5aa37f8c34958001ef8545e36d.jpg
f09362fb4553bc15a9e18fd997600dd0c6c6cf74.jpg
a9f1654fb7ac899803edca78923ca75d48215d04.jpg

^^^I think the kicks quality is better than that pic quality...I like them Red Suedes, not really feeling the 3M's in Red though.

Originally Posted by w3stchicag0

This was an easy cop. Who actually bought these off Marquee Sole? I wanted to wake up around 530 to go at 6, cuz the FNL manager was gonna open at 7. Ended up oversleeping and woke up at 630 and bounced. Still got my size, and some dude actually went early to cop the Yellow Maize Dub Zero's.

Rafool...where u stay at? Gary?Hammond? Im finally going back to Chicago this summer after 4 years of being in Cali, we need to meet up somewhere.
Nah not even close man.

Drove to Indy today then to Chicago, big backtracking for me because of where I live.
smh.gif

Ah well, had fun with the lady friend that came along.
pimp.gif

I'll be going to Chicago over the summer for some HOH releases.

pretty smooth purchase, walked in asked for shoes and make payment. the suede looks like it will bleed big time.

Originally Posted by VVILL

Originally Posted by FXSANDMAN

man why these all sold on online stores of FNL,FTL,FA,Champs,EB

im at nyc for a trip and theres like 30~40 packs sitting on shelves of the Times Sq. FTL and NikeTown

and HOHNYC got freakin 320 packs
people maybe misread the hype and bought them on impulse as a backup. when they found out that the pack was an easy cop, some people decided to cop today and cancel their order online. pretty sure tuesday update will leave alot of packs to be bought on fnl, ftl, eb, etc.
i agree

got this yesterday for $250
pimp.gif
they also have the nubucks for $119 butpassed
tired.gif
then i thought for that price its a steal and iam getting it aweek early so i decided to scoop me a pair today
roll.gif

94016d3ba772cb57dd16f44f0bf3ea886604a3f5.pjpg

based on the pics, the quality actually looks good

Ill cop once they hit sales racks for 200

Im glad they came out in GR like quantities but JB should know to only do that with a shoe that people actually want, like space jams later this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom