Air Jordan V Toro Bravo (Raging Bull) Pack Release Date Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude strolled in2 my store @ 10:30 this morning thinking he was doing it big, rocking his pair of 3Ms (Laces switched to red ALREADY, & it wasn't tooimpressive). Gave me that look like "yeah, you see em.".
roll.gif
If only he knew what I paid for 2 packs.
wink.gif
pimp.gif

Damn, I wish I could get a discount on these. Someone trying to hook it up for less than retail?
laugh.gif

man why these all sold on online stores of FNL,FTL,FA,Champs,EB

im at nyc for a trip and theres like 30~40 packs sitting on shelves of the Times Sq. FTL and NikeTown

and HOHNYC got freakin 320 packs

Originally Posted by SoleMan

None of my homies wanna split. Everyone wants the 3Ms and not the reds (as do i).
I just wanted the reds... you got pm.

and
grin.gif
, ill keep the red laces..red.

eh the red ones with the black laces dont look too bad. the red laces on the 3m just isnt cutting it for me, better off with the black laces. think i stillhave a pair of black laces from the playoff 8s.. hmmm
happy.gif

was able to split two packs and get my reds.... with that said, I just canceled my order for two size 11s on Eastbay

Originally Posted by FXSANDMAN

man why these all sold on online stores of FNL,FTL,FA,Champs,EB

im at nyc for a trip and theres like 30~40 packs sitting on shelves of the Times Sq. FTL and NikeTown

and HOHNYC got freakin 320 packs
people maybe misread the hype and bought them on impulse as a backup. when they found out that the pack was an easy cop, some people decided tocop today and cancel their order online. pretty sure tuesday update will leave alot of packs to be bought on fnl, ftl, eb, etc.

finally got to see em in person ... and i must agree these shoes are beautiful.... but i looked to my left.....

blue griffey, barkley + orange 95,....... mmmm i ll try to cop the dmp later... but these are beautifull if u can copp em .. dont hesitate..... i like em

Originally Posted by edunpeal

^^yup definitely a gr
tired.gif
just got back from the mall and almost all the shoe store has them
happy.gif
big chain retailers, moms and pops store you name it they got it and still in fsr
ohwell.gif

Was not the first DMP a general release as well? I mean...I cop'd my DMP1 from Finish Line. I thought Finish Line is as general as it gets!?!

theres no good stores within a 50 mi radius of me really only footlocker in our mall got them so it wasnt as easy as everyone else but i still got the lastsize 12

got there at 7, store opened at 9 and there credit card machine was messed up so after everyone got theres and i knew i had my size 12, my card wasnt working ihad to wait another hour and a half for them to fix there machine and finally i tried my debt card and got them. the manager was cool about it tho he gave me$20 off a $20 giftcard, free suede cleaner, and 30%off next time happy i got my size 12 and hooked up for the troubles now i just need to trade those 3m'sfor somethin else

its funny... alot of dudes love the red Vs (meeeee) then alot more dudes love the 3M Vs (not meeeee)... they should have sold them separately.

The 3Ms look actually better with red laces
And the red suede just leave them how it comes they look nice tho

Anyone interested in the Reds in size 14 let me know... I got 2 packs and only want one pair of Reds and 2 Pairs of 3M's.

check out the description to these on ftl.com:
Order quantity is limited on Black/Varsity Red to 2 per customer. In the course of a truly great athletic career, there are those defining moments, frozen in time, that capture the athlete's courage, inner character and will to win. In the unique and illustrious career of Michael Jordan, those moments are at once recognizable, but more importantly, they have become indelibly linked to our collective memory of how greatness itself is defined. The Jordan Defining Moments Two-Pack includes: (1) pair Air Jordan Retro VI basketball shoes: Rich and plush full grain floater leather upper. Encapsulated forefoot Air Sole[emoji]174[/emoji] unit and visible heel Air Sole[emoji]174[/emoji] unit. Solid and clear rubber outsole. (1) pair Air Jordan Retro XI basketball shoes: Lightweight, supportive, breathable leather, mesh and Durabuck upper. Clear and solid rubber outsole with herringbone traction pods. **Comes with a commemorative box.**
I wish it came with those
roll.gif

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

The 3Ms look actually better with red laces
And the red suede just leave them how it comes they look nice tho

I agree the 3M's are FIRE with red laces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom