Air Jordan V Toro Bravo (Raging Bull) Pack Release Date Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

^^^they really smell that bad......guess imma have to buy and see 4 my self
It doesn't even smell bad at all.

It's a new different smell from Jordan Brand, it smells pretty good actually.

im proud pf myself 4 not coppin & falln in2 da hype
roll.gif
but kuddos 4evry1 who copped cus da 3m pr r nice

if b-grades pop up ill jump on them but no way im paying over 300 again on one of these packs..

Originally Posted by FeelMode

if b-grades pop up ill jump on them but no way im paying over 300 again on one of these packs..
You already know I'm there.
devil.gif
smokin.gif

i copped. i like these better than my cdp's. they do smell funny though. i like the 3m's the best but the reds are neck breakers...hope they don'tbleed or i'll be pissed.

Originally Posted by BURRIEDinNIKES

I got for both. Pics are def way better than product. The red is not as fiery and the 3m not as reflective. Didn't wanna miss this that why I grabbed. But 11 12 pack is better maybe no quality wise but they go harder than these IMO

indifferent.gif

FeelMode wrote:
Indeed....
pimp.gif
But too bad dere's no place dattsells them in miami....I might have to travel...
831.gif

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

FeelMode wrote:
Indeed....
pimp.gif
But too bad dere's no place datt sells them in miami....I might have to travel...
831.gif

I got your back when they hit O-town.

these shoes arnt selling in the DMV area like that. i saw them at PG mall. i asked my friend how many have they sold and he said only 2 lol.
i personally dont like them at all especially the price. if they would of been $200 i would THINK about copping.

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

FeelMode wrote:
Indeed....
pimp.gif
But too bad dere's no place datt sells them in miami....I might have to travel...
831.gif

Believe me, you don't have to travel to get b-grades.

You just have to know where they hit, when, and a phone with your cc in hand.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

Originally Posted by StangzNkickz50

Originally Posted by edunpeal

went to my spot at 8:50 this morning on only 3 other people waiting
happy.gif
got my pack for $250 no tax
roll.gif
easy cop for me, in and out
pimp.gif
they also selling the nubuck 12s for $119 but passed on those
tired.gif
not really feelin them
ohwell.gif

How you gettin it for 250? I'm stuck having to pay 350 for this pack...
indifferent.gif

its a navy exchange store you had to have a military ID in order to buy from the store
ohwell.gif

Ohhhhh
smile.gif
My co-worker has a Navy ID and goes to one every once in awhile... I'm gonna ask him to look for me...Thanks for the info!! BTW I ended up coppin it for retail not 350.00 Eff that.

summary for me:
reds are not as fiery in person. they do smell strong. suede is soooooooft and smooth. noticed excess glue where the midsole/pinky area of toe box meet up (wasable to flake it off)
3Ms are what we thought they were lol

was talking to a manager im cool with. he passed on the pack cause he didnt want the red Vs... i picked up the pack cause i wanted the red Vs... we both wearthe same size.. told him buy mine for 1/2 what i paid... got a deal.

Anybody on the fence on these should go get them, much nicer in person. Specially the 3M ones, those are dope, I was only in it for the red ones but now imkeeping both. I just cancelled a size 12 with eastbay becuase I was able to cop the last 12 at my local spot this morning.

For me is a good pack and really worth it
The 3ms are nice and my brother are taking those they look way better in person
and the Fire red are actually the best I love the smoth and soft and the fact that the soles are ICY is even better
I have two pack left sz 11.5 and 12 halla at me Im flexible and my are sz 13 def its worth it nice pack tho

Originally Posted by sideshow20

Glad i copped.....oh and was anybody's box messed up? mines had a couple of dents in it....
sick.gif
Mine was a little beat, I got an 11.5 and the corners and stuff were dinged up. There were also some scuffs here and there on it.

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness2

Originally Posted by sideshow20

Glad i copped.....oh and was anybody's box messed up? mines had a couple of dents in it....
sick.gif
Mine was a little beat, I got an 11.5 and the corners and stuff were dinged up. There were also some scuffs here and there on it.

i was like "were yall just tossin em around in the back?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom