Air Jordan V Toro Bravo (Raging Bull) Pack Release Date Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Damn i regret buying this crap
smh.gif

I would regret shelling 4000 dollars on some forces ... shame on you OYM
smh.gif

I copped, just wanted the 3ms. Just a heads up for bay area people Shiekh hilltop had a FSR!!! so hurry if you wana cop em.

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

for the people that copped ....how would you rate these???
how do they look in person compared to pics?

1 just because of the horrid smell.. haha

I got for both. Pics are def way better than product. The red is not as fiery and the 3m not as reflective. Didn't wanna miss this that why I grabbed. But11 12 pack is better maybe no quality wise but they go harder than these IMO

Ill give it a 8....they actually look nice.
pimp.gif

i think right now people who want a full pack would get cheaper than retail if they bought the 2 individually from people who dont want the other pair

Originally Posted by BURRIEDinNIKES

I got for both. Pics are def way better than product. The red is not as fiery and the 3m not as reflective. Didn't wanna miss this that why I grabbed. But 11 12 pack is better maybe no quality wise but they go harder than these IMO

Definition of a true hypebeast
tired.gif
. Buy what you like, not becauseeverybody else wants it!!
indifferent.gif

They're not as good as the first DMP, but they're not as bad as people make it to be

went to my local mall Plaza Bonita in Chula Vista CA for all my Nt'ers in San Diego looking to cop and Finishline, Footlocker, and Sheikh all had em instock. Idk about Champs bc i didnt go in. Went in tried em on and I passed. The Suede V's smelled kinda funny to me as some others were saying and this wasa pretty easy pass if u ask me wasnt feeling them at all. No lines whatsoever just walked in asked for a 13 tried em on and left.

These are......... oh damn sorry im a little high due to the smell coming out my pair!

THIS PACK IS WORTH IT AND WELL DONE
THE QUALITY IS NOT THE SAME AS BEFORE BUT AT LEAST IS BETTER THAN THE CDP'S

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

1 just because of the horrid smell.. haha

I like the smell for some reason..but i would give this pack a 8

I give them an 8.5 like brooklyn. People are so worried about the name that they're being blinded from the shoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom