Air Jordan V Retro - BLACK/MET. SILVER/VARSITY RED & WHITE/MID. NAVY/VARSITY RED - Fall 2011

Originally Posted by jserryday

JB material jus gets worse and worse as time goes on.....
30t6p3b.gif

dont do it fam, cuz in the end its gonna be about you and not about the shoes.

but anyways, i would love to get a pair. but im gonna wait for reviews first (waits for the "your broke" comments the beasts like to throw around). cuz my last pair(i think '07) the toe box was so flimsy it was ridiculous. not just creases but two ugly mounds after one step, when i had forgot i had to walk on eggshells when i wore them, F that. guess its just a waiting game now.

i would love to buy these, hopefully the price won't like 189$ cause i'm canadian =[

i would love to buy these, hopefully the price won't like 189$ cause i'm canadian =[

i just hope they keep it durabuck and not that suede they keep using on recent retros

i just hope they keep it durabuck and not that suede they keep using on recent retros

I have two pairs of 07 black/metallic But its a must cop for me. They are my all time favorite J.

I have two pairs of 07 black/metallic But its a must cop for me. They are my all time favorite J.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

I got 2 pairs as well. 1 is DS and yellowing 
sick.gif
and the other is worn over 10x looks good and little yellowing. Need another pair
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

I got 2 pairs as well. 1 is DS and yellowing 
sick.gif
and the other is worn over 10x looks good and little yellowing. Need another pair
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^^... I also wrote in the other forum about them possibly taking out the 3m tongue, not getting hyped until I see the tongue reflecting the flash in the pictures of the actual version that's coming out

^^^... I also wrote in the other forum about them possibly taking out the 3m tongue, not getting hyped until I see the tongue reflecting the flash in the pictures of the actual version that's coming out

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Im in again. This is the one that started it all!

OG-99-07
288t4yw.jpg

NICE! I got '99 and sold the '07 I had. If the '11 turns out without the 3m tongue, I'll be kicking myself in +*+ for selling my '07s. Looks like I'll be on the hunt for '07s, if true. I'm really hoping they release true to form without the 23

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Im in again. This is the one that started it all!

OG-99-07
288t4yw.jpg

NICE! I got '99 and sold the '07 I had. If the '11 turns out without the 3m tongue, I'll be kicking myself in +*+ for selling my '07s. Looks like I'll be on the hunt for '07s, if true. I'm really hoping they release true to form without the 23

Back
Top Bottom