Air Jordan V Retro - BLACK/MET. SILVER/VARSITY RED & WHITE/MID. NAVY/VARSITY RED - Fall 2011

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

I Was checking the Release dates on 23isback.com and they have these V's scheduled to drop sometime in August. Also the pic they have up includes the 23 on the kicks so these should include the "23" on the kicks when they hit stores in August 2011. I plan on buying 3 pairs if this is what they'll actually look like.

5black.jpg
these are the '07 retro 

I Was checking the Release dates on 23isback.com and they have these V's scheduled to drop sometime in August. Also the pic they have up includes the 23 on the kicks so these should include the "23" on the kicks when they hit stores in August 2011. I plan on buying 3 pairs if this is what they'll actually look like.

5black.jpg
these are the '07 retro 

Black Metallic V's #1 JORDAN HANDS DOWN... imo lol. i got one 07 that i wear on the daily and one 07 sittin in the closet.

Black Metallic V's #1 JORDAN HANDS DOWN... imo lol. i got one 07 that i wear on the daily and one 07 sittin in the closet.

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

5black.jpg
these are the '07 retro 

Yes, & they are " Re - releasing again this year.

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

5black.jpg
these are the '07 retro 

Yes, & they are " Re - releasing again this year.

Originally Posted by rocman23

are the laneys and the grapes still supposed to be coming out

I dont know but I hope so! I  Heard rumors both The Laneys, and V's will come together in a "pack". It's definitely "NOT" confirmed though.

Originally Posted by rocman23

are the laneys and the grapes still supposed to be coming out

I dont know but I hope so! I  Heard rumors both The Laneys, and V's will come together in a "pack". It's definitely "NOT" confirmed though.

hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS - I sure hope they don't release with the 23 on the side because the '07 retros aren't hard to find today. 23iswack.com is not that reliable of a source for anything anyway.

hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS - I sure hope they don't release with the 23 on the side because the '07 retros aren't hard to find today. 23iswack.com is not that reliable of a source for anything anyway.

^Ha! lol at 23iswack.com
laugh.gif

I don't own a pair of the 07 Retro's so i'm glad these coming out this August. With or without the 23 on the side these Black V's are hot
pimp.gif

2 - 3 pairs for me when they hit stores!
happy.gif

^Ha! lol at 23iswack.com
laugh.gif

I don't own a pair of the 07 Retro's so i'm glad these coming out this August. With or without the 23 on the side these Black V's are hot
pimp.gif

2 - 3 pairs for me when they hit stores!
happy.gif

Yea man i agree. I don't have the 2007s either so I'm looking forward to this release. I just hope they don't have the 23 on them.

Yea man i agree. I don't have the 2007s either so I'm looking forward to this release. I just hope they don't have the 23 on them.

Originally Posted by jserryday

JB material jus gets worse and worse as time goes on.....
30t6p3b.gif

dont do it fam, cuz in the end its gonna be about you and not about the shoes.

but anyways, i would love to get a pair. but im gonna wait for reviews first (waits for the "your broke" comments the beasts like to throw around). cuz my last pair(i think '07) the toe box was so flimsy it was ridiculous. not just creases but two ugly mounds after one step, when i had forgot i had to walk on eggshells when i wore them, F that. guess its just a waiting game now.

Back
Top Bottom