Air Jordan V Retro - BLACK/MET. SILVER/VARSITY RED & WHITE/MID. NAVY/VARSITY RED - Fall 2011

5's
pimp.gif

I PREFER THE 23 ON THE SIDE BUT REGARDLESS I WILL COP WITH OR WITHOUT THE 23.

YOU GUYS ARE MISSING THE POINT. THE REAL DECIDING FACTOR IS IF JORDAN BRAND WILL GIVE THESE THE FLINT 13S TREATMENT AND PUT NO 3M ON THAT TONGUE. I'LL EVEN COP IF THEY GIVE IT THE BLK/VARSITY RED NUBUCK/SUEDE MATERIAL INSTEAD OF DURABUCK BUT NO 3M ON THE TONGUE WILL PROBABLY BE A DEAL BREAKER FOR ME....

I PREFER THE 23 ON THE SIDE BUT REGARDLESS I WILL COP WITH OR WITHOUT THE 23.

YOU GUYS ARE MISSING THE POINT. THE REAL DECIDING FACTOR IS IF JORDAN BRAND WILL GIVE THESE THE FLINT 13S TREATMENT AND PUT NO 3M ON THAT TONGUE. I'LL EVEN COP IF THEY GIVE IT THE BLK/VARSITY RED NUBUCK/SUEDE MATERIAL INSTEAD OF DURABUCK BUT NO 3M ON THE TONGUE WILL PROBABLY BE A DEAL BREAKER FOR ME....

Originally Posted by Daver

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

im not very knowledgeable on the 5;s but are these an og colorway? if so does anyone have an og pic to share?

The OG's from 1990 doesn't have 23 on the side. The OG Fire red V's and Grape V's had 23 on the side, but a different font. There were actually 2 fire reds in 1990. One with 23 and one without in the same year. If I remember correct. Haha.

U trippin. OG grape V's definetley did not have 23 on the side. Neither did the fire reds. With all do respect get ur facts right man.

im not very knowledgeable on the 5;s but are these an og colorway? if so does anyone have an og pic to share?

The OG's from 1990 doesn't have 23 on the side. The OG Fire red V's and Grape V's had 23 on the side, but a different font. There were actually 2 fire reds in 1990. One with 23 and one without in the same year. If I remember correct. Haha.

U trippin. OG grape V's definetley did not have 23 on the side. Neither did the fire reds. With all do respect get ur facts right man.

I still have my black and metalic from a couple years back 
fs ds eggplant foams sz 10
fs ds aj1 black and red high strap sz 9.5
fs vvvnd lebron dunkman 7 sz 9.5

I still have my black and metalic from a couple years back 
fs ds eggplant foams sz 10
fs ds aj1 black and red high strap sz 9.5
fs vvvnd lebron dunkman 7 sz 9.5

Originally Posted by dhtowng

did I say that? My fault..I admit it about the grapes. Must of dreamt that up
laugh.gif

but obviously you've never seen these...
002.JPG

Originally Posted by dhtowng

did I say that? My fault..I admit it about the grapes. Must of dreamt that up
laugh.gif

but obviously you've never seen these...
002.JPG

^^ Glad I sold my Grapes .... they yellow nasty, along with all the other Vs, IVs, VIs, XIs, and the heel tab on the IIIs.

^^ Glad I sold my Grapes .... they yellow nasty, along with all the other Vs, IVs, VIs, XIs, and the heel tab on the IIIs.

lets go man love my met fives and fives overall gonna pick up every pair if possible
and the new cws dont sound bad at all

lets go man love my met fives and fives overall gonna pick up every pair if possible
and the new cws dont sound bad at all

I Was checking the Release dates on 23isback.com and they have these V's scheduled to drop sometime in August. Also the pic they have up includes the 23 on the kicks so these should include the "23" on the kicks when they hit stores in August 2011. I plan on buying 3 pairs if this is what they'll actually look like.

5black.jpg

I Was checking the Release dates on 23isback.com and they have these V's scheduled to drop sometime in August. Also the pic they have up includes the 23 on the kicks so these should include the "23" on the kicks when they hit stores in August 2011. I plan on buying 3 pairs if this is what they'll actually look like.

5black.jpg

Back
Top Bottom