Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

The Champs in Times Square is also giving out tickets on Wednesday morning.  Don't know if it's guaranteed, or raffle, though.  And the other foot locker in Times Square by the Toys R' Us is unknown whether they're getting or not.  Everytime I call, the phone is busy.  The Footaction on 34th Street is acting ratchet with information.  They more than likely are getting them, but they're trying to be as hush hush as possible.

will be in vegas this weekend..anyone know if the footlocker or champs there are FCFS? or raffles?

roll.gif

Last edited:
This release reminds me of the lbj 9 Miami Vice last year as far as availability. I could see resale peaking at 400+ at then leveling off around 300 after a week or two.

This release reminds me of the lbj 9 Miami Vice last year as far as availability. I could see resale peaking at 400+ at then leveling off around 300 after a week or two.
Unfortunately I can't go after these on release date, this past week with the Kobe's and the 11s did a number on my pockets. With my car payment due Friday, gotta get the important stuff squared away first.I am going to have to take the reseller route next payday, but that's just the way it is sometimes. But I hope they don't go that high, damn that's tough, may have to pass all together if they go that high

This chick I know that works at niketown NYC said they are receiving the same amount of these as they did the army camo foam pros.

Unfortunately I can't go after these on release date, this past week with the Kobe's and the 11s did a number on my pockets. With my car payment due Friday, gotta get the important stuff squared away first.I am going to have to take the reseller route next payday, but that's just the way it is sometimes. But I hope they don't go that high, damn that's tough, may have to pass all together if they go that high

I seeing pre orders moving at 350. Once they sellout I'm scared to see the price after that. I got my pair on lock wasn't easy tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom