Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

just locked up a size (not my size) with a guaranteed ticket. I was fourth in line, they only had like 7 to give out, which makes no sense but I ain't mad. Earlier I missed out at another place cause like 5 people jumped to the front of the line right before they started handing out tickets. That place only had 15 pairs. Basically these will be extremely hard to get. Good luck to those who really want them.
Just because they didn't get double FSR doesn't mean they weren't produced for the online retailers in mass amounts

HOH Northline doing a raffle on Tuesday. Anyone else in Houston have info?
bro you missed it.... champs at west oaks, first colony and sharpstown all gave out guarunteed tickets today.  Sad part is most spots gave away only 25-30 at MOST mens sizes, and also if u want your shot dudes are now selling these tickets at 75-100 each for the popular sizes 11-13(not me my 2 size 14 tickets were hard enough to get in the first place).  All raffles are BS after employees get their pairs and finish selling their pairs to family and friends you may have 1 size run left....if that....by the way these are limited like people are saying almost every champs had 2 to 3 full size runs with a few gs sizes and a lot of other local spots only got 15 pairs or less...with some spots not getting these AT ALL...

Last edited:
Damn, I ha
bro you missed it.... champs at west oaks, first colony and sharpstown all gave out guarunteed tickets today.  Sad part is most spots gave away only 25-30 at MOST mens sizes, and also if u want your shot dudes are now selling these tickets at 75-100 each for the popular sizes 11-13(not me my 2 size 14 tickets were hard enough to get in the first place).  All raffles are BS after employees get their pairs and finish selling their pairs to family and friends you may have 1 size run left....if that....by the way these are limited like people are saying almost every champs had 2 to 3 full size runs with a few gs sizes and a lot of other local spots only got 15 pairs or less...with some spots not getting these AT ALL...
damn went to my brothers graduation, missed it.

Why would you want to limit your collection like that. JB has put some incredible colorways (and some bad ones) that jordan never wore. I only buy the shoe I like and if jordan wore it cool it comes with memories if not all well. But hey to each is own
Absolutely, I see that side of it.  There are some great colorways he never wore. They are a throwback to my youth, and I only collect them because of MJ, I rarely wear em if ever. I'm not sure. Like this past SAturday I could have got the Low XI's and passed just because I thought the Swingman green/blue/black air maxs looked better so that won out with me.

I'm conflicted on this hobby.

Absolutely, I see that side of it.  There are some great colorways he never wore. They are a throwback to my youth, and I only collect them because of MJ, I rarely wear em if ever. I'm not sure. Like this past SAturday I could have got the Low XI's and passed just because I thought the Swingman green/blue/black air maxs looked better so that won out with me.

I'm conflicted on this hobby.
No you aren't, you buy what you like, that's what it's all about. And for that I commend you

got my pair off willowbrook (tx) dealing with some  bs this mornin so im chillin footacttion passed out guaranteed pairs but they say the rest of the stores are strictly raffling
but i take that with a grain of salt good luck to everybody tho :wink:

YEAH, I WAS OUT THERE TOO THIS MORNING. I GRABBED A TICKET FROM THE FOOTACTION LINE, THEN SNUCK IN THE EMPLOYEE ENTRANCE BY CHAMPS. I WAS THE FIRST ONE IN LINE THERE, THEN THEY LET EVERYONE ELSE IN AT 10AM. ABOUT 20 MINITES LATER, THE MALL SECURITY AND HPD CAME AND BROKE UP THE LINE, TALKIN' BOUT "CHAMPS IS NOT DOING TICKETS ANYMORE, Y'ALL GOTTA LEAVE.". SO ABOUT 10 TO 15 PEOPLE LEFT AFTER THAT, BUT SOMETHING TOLD ME TO HANG AROUND . SURE ENOUGH, AT 11AM THE MANAGER FROM CHAMPS POPS UP AND STARTS HANDING OUT GUARANTEED TICKETS! ALTHOUGH I WAS FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO GET TICKETS FROM BOTH SPOTS, I FOUND IT EXTRA WEAK THAT THE DAMN LAWS WOULD LIE TO THE PEOPLE THAT WERE ORIGINALLY LINED UP, POSSIBLY MAKING THEM MISS OUT ON THESE, BECAUSE THEY WERE RAN OFF! AND IT WASN'T LIKE THE FOLKS IN LINE WERE DISORDERLY OR ANYTHING, IN FACT THEY WERE QUITE CIVIL AND ORGANIZED. ANYWAY, GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY H-TOWN PEEPS TRYIN' TO COP THESE,AS WELL AS ALL OF MY OTHER SNEAKERHEADS OUT THERE WORLDWIDE . :smokin HOLLA...

CED B.

Last edited:
YEAH, I WAS OUT THERE TOO THIS MORNING. I GRABBED A TICKET FROM THE FOOTACTION LINE, THEN SNUCK IN THE EMPLOYEE ENTRANCE BY CHAMPS. I WAS THE FIRST ONE IN LINE THERE, THEN THEY LET EVERYONE ELSE IN AT 10AM. ABOUT 20 MINITES LATER, THE MALL SECURITY AND HPD CAME AND BROKE UP THE LINE, TALKIN' BOUT "CHAMPS IS NOT DOING TICKETS ANYMORE, Y'ALL GOTTA LEAVE.". SO ABOUT 10 TO 15 PEOPLE LEFT AFTER THAT, BUT SOMETHING TOLD ME TO HANG AROUND . SURE ENOUGH, AT 11AM THE MANAGER FROM CHAMPS POPS UP AND STARTS HANDING OUT GUARANTEED TICKETS! ALTHOUGH I WAS FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO GET TICKETS FROM BOTH SPOTS, I FOUND IT EXTRA WEAK THAT THE DAMN LAWS WOULD LIE TO THE PEOPLE THAT WERE ORIGINALLY LINED UP, POSSIBLY MAKING THEM MISS OUT ON THESE, BECAUSE THEY WERE RAN OFF! AND IT WASN'T LIKE THE FOLKS IN LINE WERE DISORDERLY OR ANYTHING, IN FACT THEY WERE QUITE CIVIL AND ORGANIZED. ANYWAY, GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY H-TOWN PEEPS TRYIN' TO COP THESE,AS WELL AS ALL OF MY OTHER SNEAKERHEADS OUT THERE WORLDWIDE . :smokin HOLLA...

CED B.
713 the realest

Went to get guaranteed size tickets from champs in Novi, MI. I was second in line my brother was first and the line itself had maybe 20-30 ppl....and when they came to pass out the tickets they only had 7 NONE my size(8, 8.5, 9, two 9.5, 10 and a 14) :smh:....the girl said they only had one FSR and the missing sizes went to employees so my brother got his 9.5 and I got stuck with a 10 and I need a 11....one kid actually started crying becuz he ddnt get a ticket and left the line being held by his mama :lol:

yeah, I'm just hoping for a certain champs to get them

but yes some champs will have them

hoping for a second pair but if not I'm content with one

Last edited:
Was first in line grabbed my size and got the hell outta there. Bout 40-50 people waiting only 15 tickets to give. I wasn't trying to stay n see all the struggle on people faces.

Last edited:
I shoulda did my homework but so many releases one after another after the foams and 11s I was wore the **** out champs around my way gave out guaranteed tickets and a ******* on Craig's list is selling 5 tickets so messed up.

They could have a FSR but only 1 pair for each size. So if someone in front of you grabs the Size 11.  You're going to have to either size up or down cause you won't be able to get your true to size.

Well I'm hoping they get their shipments at the mall around my way tomorrow, sneaker villa pulled a fast one and handed tickets out today while I was in town smh I missed out. Good luck to everyone trying to cop though

Back
Top Bottom