Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

your crazy if you think these wont be worth over $290. These are gon be impossible to get and the quality looks pretty damn good. I might try n get em. As said above I guarantee the aqua 8 info releases 10 days after release. Only prob I have with getting these is the Fire Red Vs and Laneys later this year, lots of $

all you thinking these will be high in resell value are buggin man. 1. theyre not a crazy special design. 2. theyre not as limited as everyone thinks they are, and 3. lets not forget how the quality is on these. many complaints have surfaced from the MANY people that have been able to get them BEFORE RD. come on guys stop fueling the hype. these will not meet the 300 mark at all

Lmao there already selling for over 300. It's cool ur new you'll see

your crazy if you think these wont be worth over $290. These are gon be impossible to get and the quality looks pretty damn good. I might try n get em. As said above I guarantee the aqua 8 info releases 10 days after release. Only prob I have with getting these is the Fire Red Vs and Laneys later this year, lots of $

Impossible

Impossible are the Lebron MVP's or Yeezy's :rolleyes

all you thinking these will be high in resell value are buggin man. 1. theyre not a crazy special design. 2. theyre not as limited as everyone thinks they are, and 3. lets not forget how the quality is on these. many complaints have surfaced from the MANY people that have been able to get them BEFORE RD. come on guys stop fueling the hype. these will not meet the 300 mark at all
They are pretty limited and they will be 300+ easily the first weekend maybe settling around 250 as time passes. 

These dont seem to be that limited. Almost every FTL in ATL is getting these.

^^ This! My local spot gave out reserve tix for the XI lows and did a raffle for the Camo Foams. For the black grape Vs they are doing reserve tix. For my local spot I think when they know something is going to be limited they do a raffle. Just my 2 cents

Last edited:
i wouldnt even consider paying resell price for these...id easily chalk it up as a L if i missed..."limited" talk and all, resell isnt worth it just to say i got the black grapes....but it isn't my money so have at it, im passing on this release...

sidenote...they might even do a restock, oh how we love those...

These dont seem to be that limited. Almost every FTL in ATL is getting these.
They aren't extremely limited, but not a widely available GR release looking at the FTL launch locator shows that. My area is getting 0 pairs closest are 2 hours away and my mall also had nearly 100 pairs of Grapes too. 

Even though none of us have true production numbers, based off of about 8-10 major retail stores here in H-town locally most places got at most 2-3 pairs per size except HOH's, with smaller places only getiing 1 FSR.  That's compared to 3-5 pairs of black toes, and certain retailers like champs didn't even get the black toes.  What adds to the demand is this is a very popular shoe, and if it is consider a true QS like they CAV. 4s were last year don't plan on a restock, JB still hast to keep the thirst going.  Those that miss out on these will likely settle for the GR playoff 8's which will be widely available in hundreds.

I seen some sizes pop up on FTL last year here n there of the cavs but never a restock

Last edited:
We got restocks of cavs 4 last year
I know every area is different, but when I say "restock" I mean a full blown multi-retailer (nike, champs, finishline, footlocker and footaction etc) restock.  Some locations get shipments of products all the time that come from locations where they didn't sell well or inventory that didn't ship in time from the warehouse, logistical errors, etc.  As far as a true restock or "relaunch" they call it now of the cav. 4's that never happened....

I guess it depends on where you live cause no store here in Charleston are getting these and only one store in Columbia....

Yup where i'm at nobody is getting them.. there is a hoh about an hour away, but all they're getting is gs sizes.. ill try calling again on wednesday just to make sure

Last edited:
This chick I know that works at niketown NYC said they are receiving the same amount of these as they did the army camo foam pros.
lol, this cannot be true. They had like 30 pairs of camo foams left at like 5pm on release day.

Foams are just so expensive.  I haven't been able to pull the trigger on a pair and it may never happen with that price tag.

Yea I was wondering what time to get up there. Dudes prolly gonna be there at midnight
Might want to get out there before midnight. The only drawback is property management will have security trying to shoo cats off the property, so malls can be a problem, especially lining up

I don't think people are gonna camp outside of a mall for 8 hours for these sneakers.  Also you can't camp outside a mall that early even.  They will force you away until like 5-6 am at earliest.

Back
Top Bottom