Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

I seeing pre orders moving at 350. Once they sellout I'm scared to see the price after that. I got my pair on lock wasn't easy tho.
i'm gonna see how this plays out but if that's how it rolls lol i'm good then that is just way too much, they are nice but damn not that nice

patiently waiting for sneakerpost to put them onto their website and go from there...i haven't had much luck with NDC lately

Last edited:
Atlanta folk, the FL rease locator says tickets will be given out Wednesday and Thursday at Cumberland. The dates re way off from what they were saying in store. Never done a raffle, has anyone's local FL or HOH ever been different from what's said online?

You dudes know he's talking about I's, right?

And I's were limited.

Well I should have said not that limited. Ones were pretty easy around my way. Spot had 40 pairs of blk toes 15 of the blk grapes

Last edited:
My local mall aint getting ****.. gonna have to try myy chances online
eyes.gif
mean.gif

This release reminds me of the lbj 9 Miami Vice last year as far as availability. I could see resale peaking at 400+ at then leveling off around 300 after a week or two.
400+ tho aint that space jam price range...i cant see that for a shoe that does not pass the eye test as far as quality

all you thinking these will be high in resell value are buggin man. 1. theyre not a crazy special design. 2. theyre not as limited as everyone thinks they are, and 3. lets not forget how the quality is on these. many complaints have surfaced from the MANY people that have been able to get them BEFORE RD. come on guys stop fueling the hype. these will not meet the 300 mark at all

all you thinking these will be high in resell value are buggin man. 1. theyre not a crazy special design. 2. theyre not as limited as everyone thinks they are, and 3. lets not forget how the quality is on these. many complaints have surfaced from the MANY people that have been able to get them BEFORE RD. come on guys stop fueling the hype. these will not meet the 300 mark at all
I hope they don't end up being that limited. I want these resale or not, so if I get bad luck i don't want to pay crazy prices for these.

But yeah, I don't see them over $300. These are not 11's, and at that point I would rather get a pair of 11's.

Back
Top Bottom