Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

^^
Thats why NikeTalk still matters because you have the true info. I.M.O. this re-retro will be better than the first retro

Got mine from ebay for 228 shipped. takes about 4 days after the auction to receive them so no problem here. I am extremely happy with them. The quality isreally good even compare to my 2001 TB side by side. Everything is on point unlike the CDP Black cements.

Here are some comparison pics between the 2001 and 2009 retro

2009 with orginal box

2009 retro

2001 retro

2009 on the left and 2001 on the right

major differences are....
the blue on the mid sole dont go all the way in 2009

just got my second pair from osneaker!!! footalog was much better!!!

30c6jaw.jpg

and they said they would double box liars!!!!
2cfw9wl.jpg

shoes were in good condition!!
footalog gets a 8/10 just because they took forever to ship
osneaker gets a 6/10 for horrible shipping, long wait on shipping, and poor customer service

just got my pair... anyone else notice they fit a little snug? also, some sticky glue on the inside? (tried them on with no socks)... SUCH A DOPE SHOE OVERALL!well worth it... and to everyone crying about the $250, or that they may drop in the states (which they won't), these are a must cop, and if they do dropin the states then i'll double up

A part of me is telling myself to hold out and wait to see if they drop in the states, but i'm really considering copping right now.

rayray- They feel true size to me. Yeah I agree, the leather are really nice on these unlike the cheap CDP, I paid $228 shipped on Ebay and definitely thinkthey worth every single penny! I Hope they will release in the state again so I can cop more but I dont think it will happen this year. I NEED these for thesummer!!! Everyone who got them early, ENJOY!!!!!

You can tell the poor quality on the 09's compared to the 01's. The tongues on the 09's are jagged and horrible. My fire reds are really bad. Myblack cements are ok. The quality of J's nowadays are really low and the sad thing is ppl like myself will still buy them. Cheap labor = poor product.

I dont know about some of you ,,
but I know my 2 pair cdp 3's are good quality,,
I sorted through a few different packs to get them ,, but there up to par......

These TB 3's are nice ,, but these are slept on,, I want them, but not for no $250,, itll be december and majority of ppl that bought them now will haveyellow tabs,unless they live in a area with low humidity .......................

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

^^^THAT WOULD BE SUICIDE FOR THESE THEN SINCE WHITE/RED 12'S AND SPACEJAMS RELEASE LATER THIS YEAR.

Since when has JB cared about their releases competing with each other? Did you notice that the Raging Bull pack released within days of the Nubuck 12's?

i think its funny how some of you guys are complaining about the blue not going all the way around the midsole. as stated plenty of times before THATS HOW THEOG'S WERE!!! i personally think it looks fine either way. what would have really been a treat is havin the tounge's sock liner red like the OG, noteven because it's on the OG but cuz it would give this re-retro massive definition IMO.

I usually don't do this, but can someone please help me find a size 11? This is defone of my all time favorites and I'd highly appreciate if anyone can help me find a site or something. A PM would be HIGHLY appreciate. Thanks inadvance.

Back
Top Bottom