Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

somewhere in this thread, i remember reading something like the box they were sent in were just regular Jordan boxes? somebody help me out or point me to thepage number.

Yeah the quality of my CDP 3's and Fire Red's are A-1 made sure I got a good pair...I'm meticulous when I'm copping.

NICE comparison pics ....
Originally Posted by exclusive air forces

^^^I have Og boxes with labels... blurred the size for selling purposes...

heres the orginal shot sz.12...

Ill take that size 12 ... LOL

Here are my pics. Feels pretty comfy, doesn't have as much cushion as the FR 3s from 06, but overall I want to say the leather feels better than the BlkCement 3s.

Ordered from promo shoes last week and got them today, very quick delivery for sure and wasn't double boxed, but eh oh well just came in unlabled JB box.

de8261217f124d6a42690720cd6c3d412724df14.jpg

f5026731de12dd5f49d94b2d77da72d2dcb17c8e.jpg
c0f1621b1fd24a922aaef2417689afcc85c1ae45.jpg

this is going to happen we are going to get them in the u.s its just going to be like the coolgrey spizike it was international release and they came out 6months later in the states thats imo

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

A part of me is telling myself to hold out and wait to see if they drop in the states, but i'm really considering copping right now.
Same here

I'm also wondering if the prices will drop, since they aren't scheduled to drop until August

Spend alot of money now... or spend a little later. I'll wait.

(**edit... Hmm Kix and the city reports International release only...... However PrinceJordan, There are those of you who know who he is, says that they arecoming here... So now I'm not sure. Guess to safe I'll hit up online and cop a pair)
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by uknowho85

Has anybody order these off of ebay yet?
I order from ebay, 228 shipped. Shoes came with in 4 days with orginal box. Very happy with the shoes. I posted pictures of them on a page or twoback.

i talked to a nike rep and they checked the manifest that is complete through mid august and these are not on there. So i highly doubt i will be able to getthese, because i am yet to see a 12.5+. So get them while you can guys.

Originally Posted by hellakix

that sux that the blue midsole cuts off halfway...easy pass now.
Really? wow.

sorry to say but im wit him. i dont like how they b twistin up retros sumtimes. the jumpman on the back is whatever to me but when u take away colors of theshoe thats wack imo

yeh either tha og or the 01 retro. why take the blue out? they keep this up they prolly gonna start changin tha color of tha elephant print & do more dum!*@% like that. i kno a lotta ppl would eat that up but not me lol. they can keep them jawns overseas

Back
Top Bottom