Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

how much do they end up costin on vmvinc with shipping? and do they charge any customs fees?

and im willing to pay 250 to have them a month early than put them up if they "do" come out in the u.s. i hate goin to the mall and seeing 5different dudes with the same shoes i have on and we all know that happens after a big release cause can no one wait to rock them

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

^Your someone that buys ANYTHING that JB puts out. = HYPEBEAST.

Im just justifying where my dollar goes..
The dude dosent seem like a hypbeast. Just some guy that wants some TB 3s no matter what year they released, like most of us on here do

Agree^ you either like them or you don't. You either cop or you don't. It's simple, most complain too much about this and or that. What could havebeen should been...etc.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

I hope these hit the Philippines, so I could ask my cousin to purchase a pair for me.
laugh.gif
hope they do,cuz i'll be there inaugust,lol..

If complaining was banned, a lot of guys posts would go down by a factor of three. I've already copped my pair so I'm good.

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

^Your someone that buys ANYTHING that JB puts out. = HYPEBEAST.

Im just justifying where my dollar goes..
The dude dosent seem like a hypbeast. Just some guy that wants some TB 3s no matter what year they released, like most of us on here do
thank you man. thats exactly what im doing.

just absolutely loving my pair... for those who copped. try and walk into your local footlocker/finishline/champs, its hilarious to see the confusion of the"how the %%&** did you get them?" looks

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

just absolutely loving my pair... for those who copped. try and walk into your local footlocker/finishline/champs, its hilarious to see the confusion of the "how the %%&** did you get them?" looks
yea i know.. i broke a few necks with them on saturday!!

Originally Posted by DeMJ23Kobe24Nise

How much would if cost if you can somehow goto canada :cough: suks :cough: and buy these, in terms of tax and currency

thats what i was wondering also. because i don't live to far from canada. i'm guessing retail would be cost about 200 U.S. dollars because jordanrelease normally cost more there anyways. Can any Canadians help with this?
nerd.gif

Canadian retail on the TB III's hasn't come out yet but after canadian retail, tax, and the American dollar being weak in the exchange rate, you shouldexpect to pay around $220 American. No joke. And if you want them shipped include another $20.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

People still whining about JB quality?
It's like beating a dead horse. JB quality has come and gone.

JB is cutting their costs to produce higher quantity for the masses, it's a no brainer.

i went through hell to get my pair from footalog and now i am selling them to try and

get money for this pair of holy grail's ive been after for a few years.......................................................peace

im tryin to order one more pair to stock.......what website is good to get it from............got my first pair from osneaker.com they were good......

for those that ordered from footalog.com, how long did it take to receive your shoes? thinking of buying from them

Back
Top Bottom