Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by GeneGreenRKO

I'm thinking another pair is needed. I know its in this thread, but do we contact Air Randy by hotmail email?

Yep, for now..........

I need to get some money to cop these. I will mos def cop from air-randy since peep saying its good. Also, does anyone knw if these will come out in MEXICO?LOL.. my bro is going to head there for vacation till august.

i finally got mine today from promo-shoes.com. im pretty satisfied with my pair but i wish they would have double boxed.

i took the pix wit my blackberry so they are not that great but you get the idea

Got mine from Promo-Shoes 2day.should have double boxed
goes nice with a v-neck my sis got for my 18th bday 2months ago

Sorry if it has been asked already, but are these available in size 11.5? I've only been seeing sizes 11, 12 then 13.
Thanks!

JB exec.'s are F.... idiots! not only they ok stupid shoes for production...
they release these classics everywhere but USA?

why does promo-shoes got the boxes all messed up? i need the box to be good condition too when i get those true blues.

Originally Posted by hellakix

why does promo-shoes got the boxes all messed up? i need the box to be good condition too when i get those true blues.
they do not double box, thats why.

i order from osneaker.com and forgot to add the tracking number does any know if they add it anyways ? and if there fast shipping ?

Originally Posted by deluser

JB exec.'s are F.... idiots! not only they ok stupid shoes for production...
they release these classics everywhere but USA?

That's because the stupid shoes still sell in the us. If you want to blame someone, blame the people who wear fusions.

Damn,

people whining that the boxes are damaged
laugh.gif

does it really matter?

as long as the shoes are in good shape then it's all good.

Back
Top Bottom