Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

damn sucks to the dude w/ the sz 9 back on page 110...those would've been B grades in 01. elephant print is all over the place. if i can't get thesefor retail i'm gonna pass. they look pretty good but didn't know the blue cuts off half way on the inner midsole and the shape of the shoes just looklike a banana.

Haven't checked this thread in a while but I see that Air Randy is back.......

What I want to know is when is the website coming back.......

Thinking on picking these up from him (them). We'll see.

Originally Posted by northparkblind

With $265 shipped i could buy a 01' retro...
deadstock? last time i checked....even a size 8 went over 300 at least....
eyes.gif

Anyone else notice that their box for this release was a little smaller than normal? I compared my size 12 nubuck xii to the size 12 true blue III and thedifference in box size is very noticeable

Some of you are reaching on the quality complaints. Back in 2001 there were plenty of 3s
coming out with not so great looking elephant print. The shoes are mass produced, not handmade,
these thing happen. Regardless of if it's 2009 or 2001.

Originally Posted by Qujamerican

u think England Footlocker will recieve these?

In larger stores probably. Smaller ones maybe not.

They'll probably pop up on Size? or Nikestore.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Anyone else notice that their box for this release was a little smaller than normal? I compared my size 12 nubuck xii to the size 12 true blue III and the difference in box size is very noticeable

LOL this shoe has not officially been released LOL

looks like CDP 3 quality on these TB 3's

they do look kinda funny around the ankle area and toe box....maybe its just me.

How much are you guys guessing it would cost me to buy these from someone AFTER they come out? considering I'm in the US. Or would it just be better to buyASAP?

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Anyone else notice that their box for this release was a little smaller than normal? I compared my size 12 nubuck xii to the size 12 true blue III and the difference in box size is very noticeable

can you explain? ...sorry, i don't get it...

Originally Posted by Tweezy

How much are you guys guessing it would cost me to buy these from someone AFTER they come out? considering I'm in the US. Or would it just be better to buy ASAP?
around $250 - $300

does anybody know what the retail is on these.............................................peace

I think he was implying that the boxes may not be the real deal? I'm not sure.

But to answer that question, Jordan uses a couple different box sizes for shoes. Normally, they tend to use the smaller size for shoe sizes 7.5-11...Then, goup to the larger size box for size 12 and up.

My guess is that a size 12 just happened to end up in a box for a smaller size. not to worry though, its happened to me a couple of times

Yea, but still expect the same small-sized box.

The same went with the Fire Red III's...

Originally Posted by Tweezy

How much are you guys guessing it would cost me to buy these from someone AFTER they come out? considering I'm in the US. Or would it just be better to buy ASAP?
$200 $35

Originally Posted by MiXxing

i order from osneaker.com and forgot to add the tracking number does any know if they add it anyways ? and if there fast shipping ?

u have to send them like 100 e-mails before they reply!!! and they have the slowest shipping. took 2 1/2 weeks to get mine from osneaker.
but you may have better luck since they might actually have them in stock.

AJ27526 wrote:
I think he was implying that the boxes may not be the real deal? I'm not sure.

But to answer that question, Jordan uses a couple different box sizes for shoes. Normally, they tend to use the smaller size for shoe sizes 7.5-11...Then, go up to the larger size box for size 12 and up.

My guess is that a size 12 just happened to end up in a box for a smaller size. not to worry though, its happened to me a couple of times

And not to sound like I'm defending anyone one but maybe since the 12's are mid-tops(might need bigger boxes) and the 3'sare low-top (smaller boxes) is why they're different in size.

P.s. You also have to know my history w/160 to understand his lame attempt to make us look bad for his boy marqueesole (ming)

DOES IT REALLY MATTER HOW BIG/SMALL THE BOX IS!?
laugh.gif

YOU GUYS POST EVERY LITTLE SINGLE DETAIL ABOUT THE BOXES.

DOES IT REALLY MATTER?

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

looks like CDP 3 quality on these TB 3's

they do look kinda funny around the ankle area and toe box....maybe its just me.

I have both shoes in my hands now and the quality of the retro TB are way better than the CDP 3s.

can you explain? ...sorry, i don't get it...
i am not going to blow up anyones spot

Back
Top Bottom