Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Received mine today from VMVinc after a lot of emails back and forth. I didn't have the 01's, so im satisfied with them, but took forever to receive.

Mikkol109 where did you get it for $207
nerd.gif
pm me if you can

Originally Posted by The J Collector

ARE U.S. CITZENS NOT ALOUD TO ORDER FROM EURO FINISH LINES , FOOT LOCKERS,, NIKE EURO and so--on?????????

Finishline don't exist in Europe.

There are one or two European sites, like snipeshop.de, and Kickz.de, that may have them, and would probably ship to the US.

Size?, Which is the best known retailer for Retro sneakers in the UK won't ship outside of the UK.

Foot Locker Europe can barely run a sneakerfinder service, let alone an actual website to order from.

^^ yo I just checked those ebay sellers and those III's look super suspect....both my pairs look nothing like that...thats probably why they selling themfor $209

Originally Posted by metallic

Originally Posted by AB Doom

Has anybody ordered from osneaker?

I ordered last Saturday haven't received a email confirmation or tracking number...

I will never cop from them again that's my word!
goodluck! i ordered since june 6 and im still waiting for my kicks.
OSNEAKER IS
sick.gif

yall didn't learn from the eggplant fiasco??
smh.gif

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by TheGift23

No nike air...sigh.
did you actually expect to see "Nike air" this time? i think the general public has accepted the "no nike air" thing for several years now....
oh geeez their wasnt nike air on the 2001 retros either...

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

Wow...these are dead-on the 2001's.

Nice pics everyone.

No there not. Notice how the blue on the inner part of the shoe turns into white.
24dodcg.jpg

ogr2v.jpg

I love these shoes but the way the blue turnes into white I don't agree with .They should be solid blue !!! SUX IMO but thats how to tell the differencei guess

Back
Top Bottom