Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

everybody is complaining about the price of the true blue's

but before people can complain does anybody know what the true retail price is going to be

and what your are all forgetting is we are getting a shoe that is not even

coming to the USA 2 months before it's release date and that alone makes it worth it to me

and to be honest lets all face the facts people if these shoes were releasing in the USA and jordan was charging $250

you know everybody would still cop them including the same people that is complaining in this post so

why don't you do eveybody a favor and stop complaining , cop the damn shoes and have a niceday..................................................................................peace

I know I would NEVER cop for 250, stop assumingggggg
solezprogression wrote:
AB Doom wrote: That's funny they are Spizikes...Internationally there's no hype about Spizikes...

JB had excess inventory of those poorly selling Cool Greys, therefore they landed in the states...

I highly doubt the highly coveted True Blue 3's will sell poorly Internationally...that leaves no excess inventory to move to the States for retail...

JB saw how the Spizikes failed...they can't lose overseas with the TB 3's...

A lot heads are going to be sick if they really think they are dropping at retail spots lol!

Even if they do...they will be very limited and a headache to get...I don't have time for that...to each his own...

There was excess inventory of the CDP 11/12 along with every other JB shoe that has released overseas in recent years. These will be no different. Keep justifying paying $250 for a $150 shoe.
ohwell.gif

chuuuuuuuuuuch. There will be excess stock. Europeans (this is coming from one) know a lot less about Js than the US in general. That means the ******sbuying Rainbow VIIs at the gas station are usually better informed than Europeans. My beat Team Jordans that were all black suede but now have rips and tearsand scratches still get compliments in Europe. People tell me "nice jordan shoes" and I just say thank you
laugh.gif

There will be some amount of excess stock, how its handled IDK

Ok guys I'm deciding to pull the trigger here and buy online. So with that being said what site do you guys recommend? I wan to make sure they at leastcome with an actual Jordan box, although I would prefer an original box with tag. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

All I'm saying is, I don't know if they will release in the US or not, and there is a good chance they won't, but it can't hurt to wait a fewmonths to find out. I'm sure these will still be available by August even if we have to order them online for $250.

Originally Posted by Technique 317

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

Wow...these are dead-on the 2001's.

Nice pics everyone.

No there not. Notice how the blue on the inner part of the shoe turns into white.
Did you know thats how the OG's were?? Which makes them better imo

Yeah I know I'm just saying there not dead on 2001's. I guess its good that JB went back to the originals but I kinda like the blue onthe 2001's better.

Originally Posted by r00m112

All I'm saying is, I don't know if they will release in the US or not, and there is a good chance they won't, but it can't hurt to wait a few months to find out. I'm sure these will still be available by August even if we have to order them online for $250.
got to agree with u........ no big rush for me.....

Originally Posted by pelimpe

All I'm saying is, I don't know if they will release in the US or not, and there is a good chance they won't, but it can't hurt to wait a few months to find out. I'm sure these will still be available by August even if we have to order them online for $250.
got to agree with u........ no big rush for me.....

also agree...

Originally Posted by The J Collector

ARE U.S. CITZENS NOT ALOUD TO ORDER FROM EURO FINISH LINES , FOOT LOCKERS,, NIKE EURO and so--on?????????
Correct, litigation has banned US citizens from ordering from these locations, however US residents still can. I can get a hold of as many pairsas you want for 200 for you, because Im staying here with a Green Card. PM me

roll.gif

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by The J Collector

ARE U.S. CITZENS NOT ALOUD TO ORDER FROM EURO FINISH LINES , FOOT LOCKERS,, NIKE EURO and so--on?????????
Correct, litigation has banned US citizens from ordering from these locations, however US residents still can. I can get a hold of as many pairs as you want for 200 for you, because Im staying here with a Green Card. PM me

roll.gif
laugh.gif

I paid 228 shipped for my pair. I havent been able to find a pair of wearable pair of 01's with non yellowed heel tabs for less than 310 shipped in a sz 9.5 or 10. Quality is very good on this pair, and alot better than the trash that came in the cdp. I have 01 black cements, and while the leather is not as soft, its pretty damn close to the 01's.

Based on the responses I got, it seems that JB has finally started creating quality shoes. I think I will wait a few more weeks before I make my decision, theshoes seem to be on point and people have also said that the quality is better than the CDPs...so it is just a matter of time for me.

I don't understand how people are so sure these are coming to the states. So far there has been only confirmation that these are NOT coming to the US.

COMMON SENSE. JB is profit driven... they know these will sell well in the U.S. And even if they don't produce new stock for the U.S. there will beoverstock from Europe coming here a couple months after they drop overseas.

Originally Posted by Technique 317

^^^ Its no use....no matter how many times we repeat it, everyone thinks they know everything and will refuse to believe it until august comes and goes and no tb III's drop....until then you might as well not waste your time trying to give out any info
^^^ Pay Attention. Nobody said they will drop in the U.S. in August. They will come here eventually tho... probably by the end of this year.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

^^^THAT WOULD BE SUICIDE FOR THESE THEN SINCE WHITE/RED 12'S AND SPACEJAMS RELEASE LATER THIS YEAR.

Please don't get all the little kids hopes up, until you are CERTAIN, and can confirm it, prove it, show it.

You guys seen the pairs on ebay from sellers "el-store" and "i-seller-hk"? The tongues on some of the pics are a complete mess...what isthat all about?

Back
Top Bottom