Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

3. If you are looking for a classic Jordan sneaker this summer, look no further than the Air Jordan 3 Retro "True Blue". This sneaker is easily apart of many sneaker head's top five of all time. Who else has itching for the return of this classic? Look for it to drop stateside in August.
>>look for it to drop stateside... on august!
nicekicks

trueblueside.jpg

^^^^^ these are mine.. and they are a 8.5

Originally Posted by 23edge

PlaybaLL can you please post a pic of the padding around the ankle of the TB III's?

I'm sleepin at my girls house.. I'll take a pic of it tommrow once I get home after work.

All a hype skeem by nike. As much as this stinks it makes complete sense for nike to do this from a business standpoint. People are going nuts because of thisbull that nike is pulling, but the more contraversy and attention that can be drawn the better for the company in terms of brand awarenes and future sales.

As far as all these sites on line selling these as a pre relsease from asia. Its all a scam. Who knows how these people get them. They are not the finalproduct chosen by nike to distrube officialy to accounts for the international release and hopefuly future us release, they are some how taken from the factoryto sell. They are so non lagit. They are close to the real thinng but not the real thing. They were made by the same machines side by side, but they arestolen, or b grades, or batches grabbed off the machines by workers who then sell them to these sites in asia. They are not officialy chosen, inspected, ortagged, most of the sited dont even have the box to go with it because they were grabbed so early down the production line. On top of this the sites areselling for redicules prices.

Personaly in the future I know I would rather have not gotten my hands on a pair of these but known I looked as hard as I could to get a pair fianaly from a usrelease or from a legitamte seller internationaly after the official release date, rather knowing I didnt get the leget things and got some sketchy shoes fromasia before the release without a box and different dates on the tags inside and struff.

As for a future release in the us. I am sure they will def show up at some official retailers and websites, but will most likely be very limited, would basiclybe extra from overseas.

Has anybody ordered from osneaker?

I ordered last Saturday haven't received a email confirmation or tracking number...

I will never cop from them again that's my word!

Originally Posted by ehbball88

All a hype skeem by nike. As much as this stinks it makes complete sense for nike to do this from a business standpoint. People are going nuts because of this bull that nike is pulling, but the more contraversy and attention that can be drawn the better for the company in terms of brand awarenes and future sales.

As far as all these sites on line selling these as a pre relsease from asia. Its all a scam. Who knows how these people get them. They are not the final product chosen by nike to distrube officialy to accounts for the international release and hopefuly future us release, they are some how taken from the factory to sell. They are so non lagit. They are close to the real thinng but not the real thing. They were made by the same machines side by side, but they are stolen, or b grades, or batches grabbed off the machines by workers who then sell them to these sites in asia. They are not officialy chosen, inspected, or tagged, most of the sited dont even have the box to go with it because they were grabbed so early down the production line. On top of this the sites are selling for redicules prices.

Personaly in the future I know I would rather have not gotten my hands on a pair of these but known I looked as hard as I could to get a pair fianaly from a us release or from a legitamte seller internationaly after the official release date, rather knowing I didnt get the leget things and got some sketchy shoes from asia before the release without a box and different dates on the tags inside and struff.

As for a future release in the us. I am sure they will def show up at some official retailers and websites, but will most likely be very limited, would basicly be extra from overseas.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Hmmmm interesting[/color]

Originally Posted by AB Doom

Has anybody ordered from osneaker?

I ordered last Saturday haven't received a email confirmation or tracking number...

I will never cop from them again that's my word!
goodluck! i ordered since june 6 and im still waiting for my kicks.
OSNEAKER IS
sick.gif

All a hype skeem by nike. As much as this stinks it makes complete sense for nike to do this from a business standpoint. People are going nuts because of this bull that nike is pulling, but the more contraversy and attention that can be drawn the better for the company in terms of brand awarenes and future sales.

As far as all these sites on line selling these as a pre relsease from asia. Its all a scam. Who knows how these people get them. They are not the final product chosen by nike to distrube officialy to accounts for the international release and hopefuly future us release, they are some how taken from the factory to sell. They are so non lagit. They are close to the real thinng but not the real thing. They were made by the same machines side by side, but they are stolen, or b grades, or batches grabbed off the machines by workers who then sell them to these sites in asia. They are not officialy chosen, inspected, or tagged, most of the sited dont even have the box to go with it because they were grabbed so early down the production line. On top of this the sites are selling for redicules prices.

Personaly in the future I know I would rather have not gotten my hands on a pair of these but known I looked as hard as I could to get a pair fianaly from a us release or from a legitamte seller internationaly after the official release date, rather knowing I didnt get the leget things and got some sketchy shoes from asia before the release without a box and different dates on the tags inside and struff.

As for a future release in the us. I am sure they will def show up at some official retailers and websites, but will most likely be very limited, would basicly be extra from overseas.

this is true.....

anybody who know anything about sneakers knows theres nothing "sketchy" about any of the III's we've received....and what does that even mean"they are close to the real thing but not the real thing"????

Seriously, do ya'll sit around all day and think these rediculous stories up?? You should really get your facts straight before posting in here, cause someof these kids will believe anything anyone types up

Originally Posted by Technique 317

anybody who know anything about sneakers knows theres nothing "sketchy" about any of the III's we've received....and what does that even mean "they are close to the real thing but not the real thing"????

Seriously, do ya'll sit around all day and think these rediculous stories up?? You should really get your facts straight before posting in here, cause some of these kids will believe anything anyone types up

there is alot of truth to what this guy is saying and i am talking about the quote

its not a scam and the shoes (At least from one site I know of) are real

but i am not going into it anymore then that its been discussed before

Back
Top Bottom