Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Whats the official word on these?? I dont wanna serch 90 pages for this. Are they releasing or not?? From what i see they are only in Europe?? No US release?and if so whats the date? Thanks in advance yall.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

rayray3thousand wrote:
So l0peter0l and alantam can understand I will say it like this...

Hi friend, you website is selling pre order shoes. You not have shoe to ship yet you sell like you do. You give fake tracking number so stall can happen.
Paypal take long to refund and you know that. Now you exposed and business gone. Messed with wrong guy you done now. Good luck in future

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

CharmCityKid wrote:
rayray3thousand wrote:

Hi friend, you website is selling pre order shoes. You not have shoe to ship yet you sell like you do. You give fake tracking number so stall can happen.
Paypal take long to refund and you know that. Now you exposed and business gone. Messed with wrong guy you done now. Good luck in future

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL

Sounds like something Confucius Would Say

Confucius Say-Not All Early website equal
american customer of "HOT" item get piss off

terrible for sneaker community
many cry no early leak
early website lose honor

LOL
roll.gif
laugh.gif

so i sent air randy my money on wednesday.. around 11AM i received the tracking number minutes later!!! Saturday morning i had them at home..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. only down side is it didnt come with a jordan box but he saidhe will send me one after!!

trueblueside.jpg

trueblueunder.jpg

trueblueback.jpg

truebluebox.jpg

soooo big shoutout to air-randy
smokin.gif

I was staring at my pair and im not satisfied with the way the Cement print looks. Its off in some spots, anybody else notice this?

Originally Posted by Lazy B

rayray3K,

Print screen all of the emails and post them here.

If it will help I can do it, but I really don't want to flood this thread into an anti-vmvinc thread. I can PM you info if you need, or you can take myselfand 4 other niketalkers words for it that this website IS NOT TRUSTWORTHY. It got to the point where they claimed they shipped the shoes, swore by it, senttracking numbers, the whole 9 yards. Finally they gave in and admitted they haven't shipped anything (and also gave the same tracking number to many ofus), gave my refund, and apologized for everything. Why did they do this? Cause I was ready to file reports with my local police, their local police, customs,better business bureau, and paypal. I was able to help many Niketalkers collect their refunds and prevent other members from getting the "run around"also, and that was my only intention.

Nice pics up there/ so very tempted to put down 2 bills on these/ too bad I won't cuzz I gotta buy the bulls celtic pack and maybe a pair of the metallichighs/

Originally Posted by wi5hbon3

I was staring at my pair and im not satisfied with the way the Cement print looks. Its off in some spots, anybody else notice this?
that's the beauty of it. no two will ever look alike. some have dark bold lines

and some have thin lines

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

CharmCityKid wrote:
rayray3thousand wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL

Sounds like something Confucius Would Say

Confucius Say-Not All Early website equal
american customer of "HOT" item get piss off

terrible for sneaker community
many cry no early leak
early website lose honor

lmaooooooooo im dying at work
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by Sneakerzzz

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by The J Collector

I wouldnt be buying off them hong kong sites ,, Theres a chance there not at all real..........
They released out there already.

Nope, not released anywhere in the world yet. Notice how all of them labeled the shoes as "Pre-release"? There is no such thing as a pre-release. These TB 3's are extras made by the same factories.
Trust me, dudes out there are already selling the authentic pairs they are out.

Mine are 100% authentic.
I'm not saying that these shoes are not authentic because they did come from the same factory that manufactured them. The tentative Hong Kongrelease date was July 27th but has been pushed back to some time in August now. I also checked on a few pairs of these "Pre-Release" shoes that camein a Jordan box with label and the color discription was "White True Blue" instead of "White/True Blue" on the box label. Furthermore, thesize tag on the sockliner of the right shoe and the left shoe of two of the pairs that I checked had different ending production dates - one foot said 09/3/10to 09/4/25 and the other foot said 09/3/10 to 09/5/19. All these are just minor issues. When I mentioned that they are not released anywhere in the world yet,I meant they are not released "Officially" yet. By the way, I live in Hong Kong.

Back
Top Bottom