Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by jedwards199

All you have to say is I would like the Jordan Brand to release the Air Jordan Retro 3 True Blue in the U.S., and not Europe because Jordan Brand started in the US, and there are way more sneakerheads here in the US, so the product would sell better over here. t.

Selfish much?

The amount of snakerheads in the US is WHY they're being held back from a US release.
Plenty of people to buy fusions/CDPs etc, why would they release better quality products when they can save them for later?

Overseas however, JB aren't doing so well. All those CDP restocks on Footlocker are returned stock from Europe.
So, overseas JB have to step their game to make a profit. In the US however, all they have to do for now is keep doing
what they've been doing the last year. Fusions, packages, questionable colorways and quality.

If you want to blame someone for this, blame the very sneakerheads to whom you referred, the ones willing
to buy the sub-standard shoes that JB are releasing in the US.

They're not too likely to redirect stock because a few people rang to complain. The shoes are being ordered, paid for, and probably shipped soon.
What stock retailers send back may be sent to the US.

Until that happens, or there's an official US release date, or you buy them through some other source, you'll probably just have to wait.

Originally Posted by swingshot

All you have to say is I would like the Jordan Brand to release the Air Jordan Retro 3 True Blue in the U.S., and not Europe because Jordan Brand started in the US, and there are way more sneakerheads here in the US, so the product would sell better over here. t.

Selfish much?

The amount of snakerheads in the US is WHY they're being held back from a US release.
Plenty of people to buy fusions/CDPs etc, why would they release better quality products when they can save them for later?

Overseas however, JB aren't doing so well. All those CDP restocks on Footlocker are returned stock from Europe.
So, overseas JB have to step their game to make a profit. In the US however, all they have to do for now is keep doing
what they've been doing the last year. Fusions, packages, questionable colorways and quality.

If you want to blame someone for this, blame the very sneakerheads to whom you referred, the ones willing

They're not too likely to redirect stock because a few people rang to complain. The shoes are being ordered, paid for, and probably shipped soon.

Until that happens, or there's an official US release date, or you buy them through some other source, you'll probably just have to wait.

QFT

Originally Posted by alantam

Je suis un amour de chaussures de sport, et de parler à certains ennuyeux, pas intéressé

Non à la discrimination contre moi ...... vous n'êtes pas très bon en anglais , rayray3thousand , can you understand???i hope so

"I am a love of shoes of sport, and to speak with certain boring, done not interest Not to the discrimination against me ..... are not for you very goodin English"???? still doesn't make much sense to me
frown.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Je suis un amour de chaussures de sport, et de parler à certains ennuyeux, pas intéressé

Non à la discrimination contre moi ...... vous n'êtes pas très bon en anglais , rayray3thousand , can you understand???i hope so

"I am a love of shoes of sport, and to speak with certain boring, done not interest Not to the discrimination against me ..... are not for you very good in English"???? still doesn't make much sense to me
frown.gif

I am a sneaker lover, and of speaking to certain boring, not interesting... (I don't get it). Not to discriminate against me. You are not very good inEnglish.

Je crois que il est contre les règles du site à parler en français. Il faut que vous écrivez en anglais.

His French is a little off. Maybe he tried to run his broken English through translation software to make people think he is French. For one, it'ssupposed to be "un amant" and not "un amour." Also, it should be "Ne pas discriminer contre moi." "Do not discriminateagainst me."

This thread is going in circles
laugh.gif
...got my pair in from Marqueesole.comtoday...fast shipping...everything was on point
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by The J Collector

I wouldnt be buying off them hong kong sites ,, Theres a chance there not at all real..........
They released out there already.

Nope, not released anywhere in the world yet. Notice how all of them labeled the shoes as "Pre-release"? There is no such thing as a pre-release.These TB 3's are extras made by the same factories.

Originally Posted by Sneakerzzz

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by The J Collector

I wouldnt be buying off them hong kong sites ,, Theres a chance there not at all real..........
They released out there already.

Nope, not released anywhere in the world yet. Notice how all of them labeled the shoes as "Pre-release"? There is no such thing as a pre-release. These TB 3's are extras made by the same factories.
Trust me, dudes out there are already selling the authentic pairs they are out.

Mine are 100% authentic.

finally from footalog. Nothing like 01s tho. If i would of got a chance to see before buying i wouldnt of, not for 270 to be honest.

tout a fait daccord.... mais ca m'etonnerait que ton message passe.....

Originally Posted by swingshot

Selfish much?

Exactly. People hated the CDP "quality" yet everyday their copping it left and right.....

rayray3thousand wrote:
So l0peter0l and alantam can understand I will say it like this...

Hi friend, you website is selling pre order shoes. You not have shoe to ship yet you sell like you do. You give fake tracking number so stall can happen.
Paypal take long to refund and you know that. Now you exposed and business gone. Messed with wrong guy you done now. Good luck in future

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

CharmCityKid wrote:
rayray3thousand wrote:

Hi friend, you website is selling pre order shoes. You not have shoe to ship yet you sell like you do. You give fake tracking number so stall can happen.
Paypal take long to refund and you know that. Now you exposed and business gone. Messed with wrong guy you done now. Good luck in future

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL

Sounds like something Confucius Would Say

Hi friend, you website is selling pre order shoes. You not have shoe to ship yet you sell like you do. You give fake trackingnumber so stall can happen.

Confucius Say-Not All Early website equal
american customer of "HOT" item get piss off

terrible for sneaker community
many cry no early leak
early website lose honor

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

rayray3thousand wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by gstbmn

nerd.gif
bdis1986 wrote:

I think l0peter0l and alantam work for VMVinc
nerd.gif

alantam wrote:
i just want to get a real one without defeat.........i also check the pic.............who come the pad was shifted and unbalance.........

and i would like to share my information with VMVINC.......they have a great reply not another........

sorry for rayray3thousand, you should be point on the sneaker, if you really love AJ~

Copped

rayray3thousand wrote:
"hi ray ,

sorry for our late, we must tell you why we late ?

The fact is one slot defected shoes arrived to us and we rejected .

Then those stock gone to promo-shoes as i know .

Again , we only sell high quality / perfect shoes .

We got a pics from niketalk , which show promo-shoes item, you can
check it by yourself ( attached and cirlce on pic) .

Shoes shape do not balance with the left and right side .

One more thing , we have got the original box now ( attached our box
pic), that's another reason why we late .

We are not joke you around or making trouble , we just be honest to
provide all stuff / service.

And finally , we suggest that you must make all clear before next
purchase, we appreciate all sneaker head

thank your email "
Originally Posted by l0peter0l

I got my pairs VMVINC, with no problem + suprise .

I know they ship late as they told me , but fast reply so far .

Shoes in perfect condition , no defect .

And it comes with Original Box ( original size tag ) .

It's amazing , cop again my man .

nerd.gif

EXPOSED! PLEASE ADD VMVinc TO THE NIKETALK $h! list

Basically l0peter0l and alantam work for VMVinc, or they ARE vmvinc and are trying to scam everyone. DO NOT BUY FROM VMVinc. Hopefully people see through this BROKEN ENGLISH DIALECT. click on the screen names, one is from Hong Kong, vmvinc ships out of hong kong. If you have dealt with them then you would know all emails are in a broken english text format as seen on their niketalk posts of them "purchasing" the shoes.

Again, I am here to help you guys, I am not promoting any website. I just simply do not want any of you to deal with the headaches that myself, GeneGreenRKO, NJstress03, Caliking03, FLATFOOT888 and many others had to go through.

Hi friend, you website is selling pre order shoes. You not have shoe to ship yet you sell like you do. You give fake tracking number so stall can happen. Paypal take long to refund and you know that. Now you exposed and business gone. Messed with wrong guy you done now. Good luck in future

true story, these dudes scared as hell to lose business. they been sending rayray mad emails tryna get him to stop posting bad things bout them.it is what it is tho.

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by gstbmn

nerd.gif
bdis1986 wrote:

I think l0peter0l and alantam work for VMVinc
nerd.gif

alantam wrote:
i just want to get a real one without defeat.........i also check the pic.............who come the pad was shifted and unbalance.........

and i would like to share my information with VMVINC.......they have a great reply not another........

sorry for rayray3thousand, you should be point on the sneaker, if you really love AJ~

Copped

rayray3thousand wrote:
"hi ray ,

sorry for our late, we must tell you why we late ?

The fact is one slot defected shoes arrived to us and we rejected .

Then those stock gone to promo-shoes as i know .

Again , we only sell high quality / perfect shoes .

We got a pics from niketalk , which show promo-shoes item, you can
check it by yourself ( attached and cirlce on pic) .

Shoes shape do not balance with the left and right side .

One more thing , we have got the original box now ( attached our box
pic), that's another reason why we late .

We are not joke you around or making trouble , we just be honest to
provide all stuff / service.

And finally , we suggest that you must make all clear before next
purchase, we appreciate all sneaker head

thank your email "
Originally Posted by l0peter0l

I got my pairs VMVINC, with no problem + suprise .

I know they ship late as they told me , but fast reply so far .

Shoes in perfect condition , no defect .

And it comes with Original Box ( original size tag ) .

It's amazing , cop again my man .

nerd.gif

EXPOSED! PLEASE ADD VMVinc TO THE NIKETALK $h! list

Basically l0peter0l and alantam work for VMVinc, or they ARE vmvinc and are trying to scam everyone. DO NOT BUY FROM VMVinc. Hopefully people see through this BROKEN ENGLISH DIALECT. click on the screen names, one is from Hong Kong, vmvinc ships out of hong kong. If you have dealt with them then you would know all emails are in a broken english text format as seen on their niketalk posts of them "purchasing" the shoes.

Again, I am here to help you guys, I am not promoting any website. I just simply do not want any of you to deal with the headaches that myself, GeneGreenRKO, NJstress03, Caliking03, FLATFOOT888 and many others had to go through.

Hi friend, you website is selling pre order shoes. You not have shoe to ship yet you sell like you do. You give fake tracking number so stall can happen. Paypal take long to refund and you know that. Now you exposed and business gone. Messed with wrong guy you done now. Good luck in future

true story, these dudes scared as hell to lose business. they been sending rayray mad emails tryna get him to stop posting bad things bout them. it is what it is tho.

can he post the e-mails ?

Back
Top Bottom