Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Here is the last email I got from them... just horrible...

"Really really sorry for that happen, every customer also chasing us
the status and tracking No#, but the re-stock time is extreme poor
this time, all of my fd (footalog and promoshoe) also wanna to
die...And we are busy for packing in this two day, therefore, the
reply is little bit late. Sorry about that

Hope that we can do the business again."

fd? - please don't tell me vmvinc is in conjunction with footalog and promoshoe?
i jus got an email similar to this 1. money is returned and ima have to tak my chances with promo cuz they got size 13.5 and dammit thats goodenough for me. looks like no1 had a problem with them so hopefully i wont either otherwise ill rip them a new a hole like i did VMVinc.

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE!!!!!! AUGUST IS COMING SOON..... THAT DAY WILL CME WHEN THEY LL BE AVAILABLE... CANADA IS ONLY NEXT DOOR AND I DON'T BELIEVE THEY HAVEDAT MANY JORDANHEADS.... I MIGHT BE WRONG BUT.... M NOT HOLDING MY BREATH////

Originally Posted by pelimpe

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE!!!!!! AUGUST IS COMING SOON..... THAT DAY WILL CME WHEN THEY LL BE AVAILABLE... CANADA IS ONLY NEXT DOOR AND I DON'T BELIEVE THEY HAVE DAT MANY JORDANHEADS.... I MIGHT BE WRONG BUT.... M NOT HOLDING MY BREATH////

DO THE MATH 1ST (GAS, PRICE + TAX ETC.) AND YES, THERE ARE QUITE A FEW "JORDANHEADS" IN CANADA

If you order from the overseas places now you might get em AFTER august.
roll.gif

Footalog took real long and I know they didnt have the shoes on hand when I placed my order, and never responded to any emails....but they did eventually shipthem and they were straight

Promo-Shoes had good cs with me and they shipped super fast

VMVinc I never heard anything good, and ya'll you should be upset at your boy sneak geekz for vouching for this site so strongly, cause I know alot ofheads copp'd from them because of him

Just need a yes/no answer:

Footalog.com
promo-shoes.com

If I order from one of the two, will I receive my shoes? lol, thanks!

Originally Posted by SortaNew2Retro

Just need a yes/no answer:

Footalog.com
promo-shoes.com

If I order from one of the two, will I receive my shoes? lol, thanks!
Try I-Kix on ebay. I ordered a pair of 360's and Air Trainer I's from them recently and received them in a timely manner. I just placedan order for the TB III's last night. So I will see how fast I receive them. Based on previous orders I should have them early next week. They have themfor 209.99 plus shipping in some sizes and 219.99 plus shipping in others. Shipping is 35 dollars. If you use live.com, you can get another 8% cashback. Igot them for 228 shipping.

Originally Posted by El Bro

Try I-Kix on ebay. I ordered a pair of 360's and Air Trainer I's from them recently and received them in a timely manner. I just placed an order for the TB III's last night. So I will see how fast I receive them. Based on previous orders I should have them early next week. They have them for 209.99 plus shipping in some sizes and 219.99 plus shipping in others. Shipping is 35 dollars. If you use live.com, you can get another 8% cashback. I got them for 228 shipping.
So $228 shipped? If so, not bad.

Originally Posted by GTownBaller23

Originally Posted by El Bro

Try I-Kix on ebay. I ordered a pair of 360's and Air Trainer I's from them recently and received them in a timely manner. I just placed an order for the TB III's last night. So I will see how fast I receive them. Based on previous orders I should have them early next week. They have them for 209.99 plus shipping in some sizes and 219.99 plus shipping in others. Shipping is 35 dollars. If you use live.com, you can get another 8% cashback. I got them for 228 shipping.
So $228 shipped? If so, not bad.

I'm not saying they are not legit, but it seems to me that these hong kong based companies are all tied together and are selling shoes that they do notactually have on hand, hence the delays, I would make sure whoever you purchase from, you send an email asking if the shoes ARE ON HAND and ready to ship.Otherwise you are just doing a really expensive pre-order

Originally Posted by xcabezonx07

Ordered from footalog on May 31st........received yesterday. Def worth the wait IMO

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

27e269712aa3b3b419e4ddac5c77686e0c488844.jpg

e6916c13aa301749abce55c677bcb7b7593c99a4.jpg

f411691eaf3e124ea8d421fa24cb535e4ce9a6c2.jpg

53716c11a534164caf295bde1c8f258d694390f7.jpg

HOW'S THE LEATHER/QUALITY AS COMPARED TO THE FIRE REDS AND CDP 3S??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

its nice to see u guys getting ur pairs. i cant imagine spending 250 on these tho. not because they are not worth it, but because i never really flipped for
them in the 1st place. if they drop in the US like the CG spizikes did, ill def cop for retail. i would be a beast saying i need these and dropping 250 just
because thats not how i truly feel.

CONGRATS GUYS!

co-sign!! i really do like these and i didn't cop in '01. if they drop in the states they'll def. be copped, but i would NOT pay $250 for these.$150 is even a stretch considering they should be $135 like the fire reds.

the moral to this story is i like and i want, but won't pay a dime over retail... (JB no longer has me by the balls)
happy.gif

I got my pairs VMVINC, with no problem + suprise .

I know they ship late as they told me , but fast reply so far .

Shoes in perfect condition , no defect .

And it comes with Original Box ( original size tag ) .

It's amazing , cop again my man .

659369a649381f11fd471a0243fbf0b946908958.pjpg

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I find it hard to believe that these will be at all hard to get for retail come release date from Canada/ebay ... and later on this year (prolly Black Friday)
here in the U.S.

My evidence: They've been easy to cop since last month from at least 5 different online shops and continue to be available even now (even if they do all
look like B-grades to me). They're clearly being produced in pretty large #'s. Big supply = easy cop.

I'll wait.

VMVinc vs promo-shoes ...

not sure how to take this email figuring 3 niketalkers had to get refunds from VMVinc, but here is an email they sent me after I explained to them that theirbusiness has not been honest and the Niketalk community would not put up with it...

hi ray ,

sorry for our late, we must tell you why we late ?

The fact is one slot defected shoes arrived to us and we rejected .

Then those stock gone to promo-shoes as i know .

Again , we only sell high quality / perfect shoes .

We got a pics from niketalk , which show promo-shoes item, you can
check it by yourself ( attached and cirlce on pic) .

Shoes shape do not balance with the left and right side .

One more thing , we have got the original box now ( attached our box
pic), that's another reason why we late .

We are not joke you around or making trouble , we just be honest to
provide all stuff / service.

And finally , we suggest that you must make all clear before next
purchase, we appreciate all sneaker head

thank your email

http://s90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/rayray3000/?action=view&current=securedownload-8.jpg

here is a picture they provided. again I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ORDERING FROM VMVinc but it is interesting that they would send an email like this. just a headsup for everyone that plans on ordering from either site.

Ok guys if you want to have the Air Jordan 3 True Blue release in the US, which there have been some last minute rumors about. You have to call 1800 344 6453.Then you press 5. After this you press 9 and you will be directed to a Customer Service Representative. You Ask the Rep to put in a suggestion or complaint.All you have to say is I would like the Jordan Brand to release the Air Jordan Retro 3 True Blue in the U.S., and not Europe because Jordan Brand started inthe US, and there are way more sneakerheads here in the US, so the product would sell better over here. I have already done this several times and for the mostpart it has been working a little bit.

i just want to get a real one without defeat.........i also check the pic.............who come the pad was shifted and unbalance.........

and i would like to share my information with VMVINC.......they have a great reply not another........

sorry for rayray3thousand, you should bepoint on the sneaker, if you really love AJ~

Copped

Originally Posted by heat23

Originally Posted by steppinchoi

Originally Posted by Technique 317

Originally Posted by steppinchoi

So noone here is bothered by the b-grade/fakes that these places are carrying?

Just log off.........seriously

There is nothing B-grade or fake about any of the pairs that these websites have
So you've already forgotten the Air-Randy scandal? Have I missed something since the last time sites like these have sold stolen B-grades?

What scandal do you speak of ? How randy gets them is neither here or there BUT never was it said to be B-grades nor fake.........How do you think ALL these sites get there ER? You wish you had there connect. Walla

edit: It's ppl like you that are the reason why the Jordan Forum has falling off

seriously man +%!! u know very well the only reason you're defending Randy is cuz you get a % from the sales of these TBIII's.. and #!! u talkin boutpeople like him its people like him that put your business down so dont bring all that *##@ to the JB forum

Originally Posted by alantam

i just want to get a real one without defeat.........i also check the pic.............who come the pad was shifted and unbalance.........

and i would like to share my information with VMVINC.......they have a great reply not another........

sorry for rayray3thousand, you should be point on the sneaker, if you really love AJ~

Copped

i dont get it...

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I think [/color]l0peter0l [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]and[/color] alantam [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]work for VMVinc [/color]
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by alantam

sorry for rayray3thousand, you should be point on the sneaker, if you really love AJ~

Copped

i dont get it...

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]neither did I[/color]

Back
Top Bottom