Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" CONFIRMED release!! 9/14/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
So instead of just typing the answer with no negativity, you had to waste time being a jerk huh?

Always gotta be one... :smh:
You've been a member since 2011.... When was the last time doernbechers released anywhere else :smh:

Is HOH giving the money to charity?

So instead of just typing the answer with no negativity, you had to waste time being a jerk huh?

Always gotta be one... :smh:
You've been a member since 2011.... When was the last time doernbechers released anywhere else :smh:

Is HOH giving the money to charity?

Actually I've been a member since '01 and I know nothing about Doernbechers releases. Never liked any of them except the 9's last year. Always got to be a smart a__ in the bunch.
Some of you young dudes live for negativity, I swear...lol

Anyways, the closest Niketown near me is in Atl so guess I'm out of luck. Oh well...

I heard these joints gonna come with a flashlight for the glow n the dark effect...there goes an easy way to tell if their legit

^^^Nike said it will come with a flashlight when they released the official information...^^^

Last edited:
Actually I've been a member since '01 and I know nothing about Doernbechers releases. Never liked any of them except the 9's last year. Always got to be a smart a__ in the bunch.

Anyways, the closest Niketown near me is in Atl so guess I'm out of luck. Oh well...
01 even better. Cool font work

i think people are just sick of general laziness.

it probably looks like a flashlight ...like one with a light on it.

I would hope so since it's called a flashlight. The only reason I ask is because JB has never done anything like this, so I wanted to see if it would have any logos on it. Beat it, ill put money on it your one of the people that don't get these shoes.

cant wait to see the jordan brand quality on the flashlight. nike probably make you buy the batteries too.  i can see dudes on nikechat asking for 10% codes because their flashlight doesn't work. 

Dudes gonna be more amped to get the flashlight than the shoes, like when the retro card returned.

I think there fire even before the glow in the dark pics were revealed...seemed like a lot of people thought they were trash untill they saw they glow in the dark...either way I will try to cop online which will probably be impossible seeming how I have never had any luck with any other releases online which sucks because I live in vermont where there are no stores that sell retros foams or anything other then team Jordan's and griffeys which are basically the most "exclusive" thing we have here lol I always have to drive at least a hr and a half - 2and half hrs away just for GRs and even farther for anything exclusiver...:/ wish me luck lol

Some of the nonprofit CEO salary talk in here's been pretty funny to read. I don't think some of the people on here have any real idea of how much people at the CEO level regularly make, but 180K is really not a lot for a CEO, even at the nonprofit level or for a foundation. Some nonprofit hospital execs for example regularly make at least 2-3 times that, if not 7 figures, and all that also depends on the size of the organization. And some commercial CEOs are even on another level beyond that.

All nonprofit really means is your organization, unlike a commercial organization, is using the revenue that you're generating to achieve some other goal /mission (i.e. cancer research) that's not just about making money. Any profits you make, by law, have to go back into funding the organization, which includes paying salaries, and I kind of doubt an organization as highly publicized as Doernbecher would be significantly overpaying one of its executives, especially when her salary is public knowledge that somebody can just find on the internet. Working for a non-profit doesn't mean you're automatically supposed to work for scraps, or you're supposed to be doing charity work.

I would not let CEO salary be a reason not to donate to a good charity, especially one that's been around as long as the DB Foundation. And if you're gonna be pointing fingers at who's making too much money, I don't know why nobody's looking at a certain billion dollar company that's been making money off of people on NT for years, especially on sub-quality retros that get more and more expensive by the year...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom