Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" CONFIRMED release!! 9/14/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I think dudes span the women as the CEO, but shes not. OSHU is a hospital, school, children's hospital, and research center in several medical fields. The lady is more in the role of a department manager or head administrator. Her salary is in line with her job title. 

30 seconds after it closes I see your "easy" response . You website refreshing is decent. You might have a shot Saturday. LMAO

What site was it? I know it's down now but it will help for future reference.

Yes the db will be way more limited then the fear V
I highly doubt that. They will be about the same quantity. The fear V's didn't release online at all. And store that did have them had like one or two FSR's. compare that to nike releasing the DB's online and in niketowns I would say they will be about equal in quantity. I personally believe there will be way more db5' up on eBay then there was fear 5's. DB5's is looking like a money grab to me while the fears seem to be scarce on eBay cuz people actually wanna wear them

Last edited:
gonna tr my best to wait for these, but we know the deal.. so it may just be another swing and miss !

It does say these will be available via twitter RSVP. I'm still waiting for that damn notification tweet that they will be available for RSVP, I'm nervous they are gonna change it last minute to some stupid *** in store raffle or some other new process. I can't see them just straight up RSVPing them with no surprised like they did with the last RSVP. Nike's trying to be all sneaky with it.

178k? That is nothing. I would not be a CEO for that. Top sales people in tech make more than that.

I know you would never be a ceo anyway pal.

Do you know what's a charity corporation? They're not some money hungry/profit driven company. The work of the CEO of a charity firm is not even the same as the work of the CEO of let say walmart or ibm, etc.

lol
:lol: Well, damn.

Wow I'm not feeling these at all, very ugly IMO. Good luck to everyone trying to cop them. It won't be easy.

Damn NYC got 3 stores doing RSVP
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom