Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" CONFIRMED release!! 9/14/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guarantee none of these guys could even NAME another charity without googling it.

So many humanitarians on NikeTalk lol

Every one of them would sell these shoes for a profit.

They don't look so great here:
yeah i gotta keep it real they dont look good...i thought in those nike release pics they looked cool but no so much in westbrook pics

Lol at people playing the "this sucks, I want to support the charity and the meaning" card. Stop. You want the kicks. If it was just about the story and the charity, go to the Doernbecher website and make a donation to the hospital in the retail amount when you strike out on Saturday. If not just keep it real and say whats really on your mind - you want this SHOE for retail, and will be complaining about resellers if you dont get it.
Exactly.

People just want the shoes. Make a donation to the charity if you really truly want to help.

OMG if my shoes don't FLASH when you FLASH em, I don't WANT em!

Get out of here. You will be up bright and early Saturday AM.

db5 preorders are up to $850 on ebay 
mean.gif

pre-sale prices. Dudes are smart because they know people will jump on them before release date.

I expect these to go just like any DB release when it first releases. 400-550 tops. and if you disagree you probably plan on selling your pair for 700+ LOL. which you wont. 

I just want the shoe. Don't care where the money from the sale goes. I simply want to pay, get shoe, and wear shoe. Very basic order of things, which is pretty much the same with every release. I also don't feel bad one bit about feeling that way as when it comes to goods and services, I pay money for the good or service, nothing more and nothing less. If the charity portion of it means a lot t to you, that's cool. But you could help the charity even more by donating the full amount without getting anything in return. Since the overall profit from the donation will be much greater due to the lack of item cost, distribution fees, etc....

But everyone should just be honest and admit most feel the same way, they just want the shoes. No shoes and the majority wouldn't even think about donating a penny to the charity.

I expect these to go just like any DB release when it first releases. 400-550 tops. and if you disagree you probably plan on selling your pair for 700+ LOL. which you wont. 
Sounds like wishful thinking to me.... I'd say 600 minimum, hope you right tho...

Last edited:

pre-sale prices. Dudes are smart because they know people will jump on them before release date.

Flashlight adds $100 extra to the resell
laugh.gif

Lol at people playing the "this sucks, I want to support the charity and the meaning" card. Stop. You want the kicks. If it was just about the story and the charity, go to the Doernbecher website and make a donation to the hospital in the retail amount when you strike out on Saturday. If not just keep it real and say whats really on your mind - you want this SHOE for retail, and will be complaining about resellers if you dont get it.
Real talk.

well said. i hate when people go after DB releases and act like theyre the biggest humanitarians of the year. keep it 100 if you just want the shoes if you like them or if you plan on reselling them to gain a sizeable profit.

Happens every single year. Since I'm actually close to an HOH now I'm tryna figure out if I should go that route instead of messing with the internet.

"That dude" is Russell Westbrook and I hope he keeps posting photos of them because they all make the shoes look horrible lol specially with those dumb *** outfits.
nah bro he just got done eating dinner he just forgot to take his napkin off

I just want the shoe. Don't care where the money from the sale goes. I simply want to pay, get shoe, and wear shoe. Very basic order of things, which is pretty much the same with every release. I also don't feel bad one bit about feeling that way as when it comes to goods and services, I pay money for the good or service, nothing more and nothing less. If the charity portion of it means a lot t to you, that's cool. But you could help the charity even more by donating the full amount without getting anything in return. Since the overall profit from the donation will be much greater due to the lack of item cost, distribution fees, etc....

But everyone should just be honest and admit most feel the same way, they just want the shoes. No shoes and the majority wouldn't even think about donating a penny to the charity.

Honestly, I just want the shoes. I also have my doubts about donating to the Doernbecher Foundation when the salary of the Executive Director Susan H. Nicol
was $178,016 in 2011. Always do your homework before making a charitable donation, you would be surprised how much actually gets to the people in need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom