Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" CONFIRMED release!! 9/14/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want the shoe. Don't care where the money from the sale goes. I simply want to pay, get shoe, and wear shoe. Very basic order of things, which is pretty much the same with every release. I also don't feel bad one bit about feeling that way as when it comes to goods and services, I pay money for the good or service, nothing more and nothing less. If the charity portion of it means a lot t to you, that's cool. But you could help the charity even more by donating the full amount without getting anything in return. Since the overall profit from the donation will be much greater due to the lack of item cost, distribution fees, etc....

But everyone should just be honest and admit most feel the same way, they just want the shoes. No shoes and the majority wouldn't even think about donating a penny to the charity.

Honestly, I just want the shoes. I also have my doubts about donating to the Doernbecher Foundation when the salary of the Executive Director Susan H. Nicol
was $178,016 in 2011. Always do your homework before making a charitable donation, you would be surprised how much actually gets to the people in need.

WELL DAMN.

Last edited:
nerd.gif

Honestly, I just want the shoes. I also have my doubts about donating to the Doernbecher Foundation when the salary of the Executive Director Susan H. Nicol
was $178,016 in 2011. Always do your homework before making a charitable donation, you would be surprised how much actually gets to the people in need.
I'm glad some sane people still exist.  The rest of these cats 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

I was watching a t Blake YouTube video and he said these were not part of the official db collection. He said the db Jordan for this year is the x.

Is pick up time still mad early at NTNYC?

8-9:30am or something like that.

Last edited:
Really hope that "RSVP for the Jordan Retro DB will held this..." tweet goes out tomorrow.

I should be good for at least one pair.

In store raffle, I'm passing. I'll make an attempt on NDC, but that's a long shot.

I was watching a t Blake YouTube video and he said these were not part of the official db collection. He said the db Jordan for this year is the x.
These might have been added to the calendar much later than the Xs. Xs probably been planned for a while and unless I'm wrong the family finished the design for these ones not too long ago with nike so they probably decided to release them too. Personally I'm gonna say any DB shoe nike releases is gonna be part of the whole doernbecher collection

a lot of big names charity have high paying CEO. They need that to make the charity work. You need money to make money, there is no such thing as free money. 

This. I'm sure anyone of us wouldn't be a CEO of any company for free. A CEO for a, for profit company makes a lot more than what is stated above.

Last edited:
i wonder if solemartyr can overthrow the almiggty dc Niketown? Not sure but ibelieve he got me LEBRONX champ pack. SALUTE HIM AND VLADIMIR. MY NINJAS

I've been in line since last Friday and im number 10

Last edited:
I hope you guys are joking. Even if you resell, you are working for under minimum wage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom