Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" CONFIRMED release!! 9/14/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already seen some crazy prices for these smh, its gonna be difficult to obtain these

Lol at people playing the "this sucks, I want to support the charity and the meaning" card. Stop. You want the kicks. If it was just about the story and the charity, go to the Doernbecher website and make a donation to the hospital in the retail amount when you strike out on Saturday. If not just keep it real and say whats really on your mind - you want this SHOE for retail, and will be complaining about resellers if you dont get it.

This. I phone ordered my DB 2 from ATL.. How times have changed.
I got 2 off ndc with ease. Backed out placed second order. I remember sizes sticking around for a few hours. after random sizes had started it off. I think the first size was like 18 or something crazy

Lol at people playing the "this sucks, I want to support the charity and the meaning" card. Stop. You want the kicks. If it was just about the story and the charity, go to the Doernbecher website and make a donation to the hospital in the retail amount when you strike out on Saturday. If not just keep it real and say whats really on your mind - you want this SHOE for retail, and will be complaining about resellers if you dont get it.

I want to the shoe for retail. I refuse to pay resell. Get it Saturday or nothing for me. I don't have the balls to donate 180 but I did donate 20.

well said. i hate when people go after DB releases and act like theyre the biggest humanitarians of the year. keep it 100 if you just want the shoes if you like them or if you plan on reselling them to gain a sizeable profit.

pimp.gif

Guarantee none of these guys could even NAME another charity without googling it.

So many humanitarians on NikeTalk lol

Every one of them would sell these shoes for a profit.

They don't look so great here:
View media item 571702

Isn't twitter much faster? I still don't understand why they won't ask questions? Something where you need to read the press release to get the answer and dm the answer as your hash tag. What is issac's basketball jersey number? #31 2 chainz size 10.
when Twitter gets slammed, their "traffic managent" delays it for some people in order to not overload the servers. Most tweets are not millisecondv time sensitive.
Ever get a tweet, and already it had a few replies? I have.

Dope kick...will try to cop but I know resellers and bots will get them all...but can't hurt to try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom