Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" CONFIRMED release!! 9/14/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a great RSVP service live with full size runs up, not going to flood his servers but it one of the top dogs (hint)

Last edited:

There's a great RSVP service live with full size runs up, not going to flood his servers but it one of the top dogs (hint)
I hear you 

wink.gif

I'm 0-4 since moving to the A on rsvp's but maaaann I need these, like seriously I'm liking these alot.. looking tough.

i was disgusted by the 1st images that leaked 

then nike got me with them beauty shots

then those instagram pics snapped be back into reality...

hopefully the 28th unveils something nice.

Thanks for pointing out what shoes has the flat waxes, now i must search for one to see for myself.

it would have to be either time limit or DM entry limit (which ever came first).  twitter limits the number of DMs you get.

but the randomize selection of DM entries has been an idea thrown around for a while.
why not eliminate twitter entirely? Email or message through ndc account should be set up like this. Random and ghost accounts shouldn't be able to grab limited releases.

Isn't twitter much faster? I still don't understand why they won't ask questions? Something where you need to read the press release to get the answer and dm the answer as your hash tag. What is issac's basketball jersey number? #31 2 chainz size 10.

damn I hope I get a rsvp so I can get these for retail.................................. peace23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom