Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ i stopped complaining....i have my older retroes so i'm good...if they fall apart then so be it.....but i just let my money do the talking....JB will never get another penny from me until drastic changes are made....

^^^^ ur both right...complaining brought us to where we are.....but so did greed (on jb's part).

the only way to get that true change is boycotting (we know this will never happen cuz tinker dropped lines that make cats fiend)

so we're stuck in this cycle

youre either in the cycle or you moved on...

me? im only coppin the colors that make my mind melt

quality be damned i started w/ og 5's back when gentry's ugly mug was scarin little girls at his middle school dance (i call u ugly cuz u have a hand in this horrible quality)....

and im just as happy with those og's as i am w/ 2011 cement grey 3's....y?...

ignorance is bliss.....we ignorant back then cuz we rocked ogs not knowin what they'd be worth if we kept them DS......we ignorant now cuz we rock jays that have far less quality than ogs and we just continue to feed that beast......even if we know what crappy quality we rockin, it's done in an 'ignorant' way (ie- as if we didn't know we could get better quality)...

moral of the story?

buy what you like and like what you buy...whether that's spendin 300 + on some og's/early 21st centuries off ebay.....

or payin retail for some real lower quality retros....do you and do you to the fullest

there are options people....complaining isn't what's buggin me (because believe me recent JB quality is worth complaining over)....what bugs me is when people talk like there are no options.....

^^^^ ur both right...complaining brought us to where we are.....but so did greed (on jb's part).

the only way to get that true change is boycotting (we know this will never happen cuz tinker dropped lines that make cats fiend)

so we're stuck in this cycle

youre either in the cycle or you moved on...

me? im only coppin the colors that make my mind melt

quality be damned i started w/ og 5's back when gentry's ugly mug was scarin little girls at his middle school dance (i call u ugly cuz u have a hand in this horrible quality)....

and im just as happy with those og's as i am w/ 2011 cement grey 3's....y?...

ignorance is bliss.....we ignorant back then cuz we rocked ogs not knowin what they'd be worth if we kept them DS......we ignorant now cuz we rock jays that have far less quality than ogs and we just continue to feed that beast......even if we know what crappy quality we rockin, it's done in an 'ignorant' way (ie- as if we didn't know we could get better quality)...

moral of the story?

buy what you like and like what you buy...whether that's spendin 300 + on some og's/early 21st centuries off ebay.....

or payin retail for some real lower quality retros....do you and do you to the fullest

there are options people....complaining isn't what's buggin me (because believe me recent JB quality is worth complaining over)....what bugs me is when people talk like there are no options.....

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

...but maybe complaining will get them to throw us a bone once in a while.
even if it is in the form of a silly outlet-only b-grade labeled release with seemingly better quality and a lil bit of that nike air people so long for...

or maybe that bone, and i stress BONE will be the 2010 Varsity red/Infrared VI. thats the other "bone" we can get also. and i would be very very salty to get that bone again!!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

...but maybe complaining will get them to throw us a bone once in a while.
even if it is in the form of a silly outlet-only b-grade labeled release with seemingly better quality and a lil bit of that nike air people so long for...

or maybe that bone, and i stress BONE will be the 2010 Varsity red/Infrared VI. thats the other "bone" we can get also. and i would be very very salty to get that bone again!!
mad.gif

It would be great if we could pull up post from the early 2000's talking about how bad the fakes were.  They looked just like these.
30t6p3b.gif

It would be great if we could pull up post from the early 2000's talking about how bad the fakes were.  They looked just like these.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 3thaman

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 but there's a jumpman on the back, tongue, bottom and insole......and it's made by JB so it's legit...everything ok all good!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 3thaman

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 but there's a jumpman on the back, tongue, bottom and insole......and it's made by JB so it's legit...everything ok all good!
laugh.gif

I was at the Centralia, WA clearance store today and noticed some kid in there wearing these. He was some redhead kid with glasses and a blue shirt on. I was walking through the store and saw them from the corner of my eye and literally broke my neck, because I said *+@ how does a clearance store part timer afford these early? Then I asked him about them, got a closer look, and asked him where he copped from. He gave me some story that he got them from NDC a few months ago. I kinda chuckled, looked down at his feet, noticed that the mesh on the bottom of the tongue went 3/4th through his toe box, and walked out saying, "Well, enjoy those." Kid had on fakes and he actually believed they were real. I wasn't going to be the one to steal his thunder and break the news to him. But these looked just like the pictures. From a distance, I couldn't even see any speckles on the shoe at all until I was 3 feet away from the shoe. The grey is so dark it's ridiculous. If they are truly that tech grey color, then you can count me out.

I was at the Centralia, WA clearance store today and noticed some kid in there wearing these. He was some redhead kid with glasses and a blue shirt on. I was walking through the store and saw them from the corner of my eye and literally broke my neck, because I said *+@ how does a clearance store part timer afford these early? Then I asked him about them, got a closer look, and asked him where he copped from. He gave me some story that he got them from NDC a few months ago. I kinda chuckled, looked down at his feet, noticed that the mesh on the bottom of the tongue went 3/4th through his toe box, and walked out saying, "Well, enjoy those." Kid had on fakes and he actually believed they were real. I wasn't going to be the one to steal his thunder and break the news to him. But these looked just like the pictures. From a distance, I couldn't even see any speckles on the shoe at all until I was 3 feet away from the shoe. The grey is so dark it's ridiculous. If they are truly that tech grey color, then you can count me out.

The gray in that video looks on point! Of course they're prolly fakes since he got them early and the real ones will be a lot darker.

The gray in that video looks on point! Of course they're prolly fakes since he got them early and the real ones will be a lot darker.

I'm torn. Not a fan of the darker grey, but at the same time, I can't afford to drop over $400 on some OGs that I would rather have (of course).

I'm torn. Not a fan of the darker grey, but at the same time, I can't afford to drop over $400 on some OGs that I would rather have (of course).

Originally Posted by sickickz23

^ i stopped complaining....i have my older retroes so i'm good...if they fall apart then so be it.....but i just let my money do the talking....JB will never get another penny from me until drastic changes are made....
I have the same mentality now, especially after the black cement III release and how 'unusual' these IVs look.

All of my older retros have fallen apart, but what they're pumping out now is not even an acceptable substitute especially with these prices.  Oh well, at least there's OG colorways of the flight 89s coming out.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

I have the same mentality now, especially after the black cement III release and how 'unusual' these IVs look.

All of my older retros have fallen apart, but what they're pumping out now is not even an acceptable substitute especially with these prices.  Oh well, at least there's OG colorways of the flight 89s coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom