Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm undecided because like someone else said, the splatter looks off with the darker shade of grey. If I do cop, it'll be only 1 pair though. I wonder when stores will have these in stock so I can see how the leather is.

I'm undecided because like someone else said, the splatter looks off with the darker shade of grey. If I do cop, it'll be only 1 pair though. I wonder when stores will have these in stock so I can see how the leather is.

When she comes back to me, tryin to clean up, I'll put her on to it...I'll smash heartily, make sure she's cookin'...pullin her own, but I'll have to hold her down until she falls out completely...

When she comes back to me, tryin to clean up, I'll put her on to it...I'll smash heartily, make sure she's cookin'...pullin her own, but I'll have to hold her down until she falls out completely...

do you guys think these are going to be hard to pick up? what do you guys think the hype will be?
i might just try my luck online at NDC or something but dont wanna risk getting a messed up pair with out looking..

do you guys think these are going to be hard to pick up? what do you guys think the hype will be?
i might just try my luck online at NDC or something but dont wanna risk getting a messed up pair with out looking..

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

Its hilarious you're trying to defend a obviously poorly executed retro. "But it's darker than the 99s"...what does that mean?lol It still looks like crap. Its fine for you to settle for a less esthetically pleasing version of this shoe which, no doubt,  JB doesn't really
care to get right. But for people like you that eat up anything JB craps out to call others that appreciate a well executed retro "cry babies" is hypocritical to the whole idea of a website dedicated to discussing what makes a shoe good or bad.
And it's people like you that become redundant by saying the same thing over and over. We've known for two months that the grey was going to be darker than the 99s.But you can't judge the quality of a sneaker based on pics. The Militarys from 06 looked good in pics and as we all know were a trainwreck in person.
As much as you whine and complain, White/Cement IVs in the manner you want them in are NEVER coming back so you might as well get used to it. 

Thank you. These dudes need to go to therapy. 

These *$+##%@ will be copped
If we don't at least let our thoughts be known then JB will continue to pump out trash.  You can do two things if you really don't like a shoe.  1. Return it/ don't but it  2. complain

Its like if your boss beats you and you keep saying....well he will always beat me...so might as well get used to it.  Um no.  This is a sneaker forum....where we discuss what we think of a shoe...hate it or love it opinions are meant to be put on this board.  I would rather have 10000 posts of "These are terrible"  then some of the other things people post.

But that being said i like them lol.  They def fill the void for me for white cement 4s. Lighter grey would be slightly better but that doesn't ruin the nostalgia for me.  And lets be honest....the quality is going to be sub par lol.  Word to blk cmnt 3s / spacejams.....almost all recent jordan releases....

Its hilarious you're trying to defend a obviously poorly executed retro. "But it's darker than the 99s"...what does that mean?lol It still looks like crap. Its fine for you to settle for a less esthetically pleasing version of this shoe which, no doubt,  JB doesn't really
care to get right. But for people like you that eat up anything JB craps out to call others that appreciate a well executed retro "cry babies" is hypocritical to the whole idea of a website dedicated to discussing what makes a shoe good or bad.
And it's people like you that become redundant by saying the same thing over and over. We've known for two months that the grey was going to be darker than the 99s.But you can't judge the quality of a sneaker based on pics. The Militarys from 06 looked good in pics and as we all know were a trainwreck in person.
As much as you whine and complain, White/Cement IVs in the manner you want them in are NEVER coming back so you might as well get used to it. 

If we don't at least let our thoughts be known then JB will continue to pump out trash.  You can do two things if you really don't like a shoe.  1. Return it/ don't but it  2. complain

Its like if your boss beats you and you keep saying....well he will always beat me...so might as well get used to it.  Um no.  This is a sneaker forum....where we discuss what we think of a shoe...hate it or love it opinions are meant to be put on this board.  I would rather have 10000 posts of "These are terrible"  then some of the other things people post.

But that being said i like them lol.  They def fill the void for me for white cement 4s. Lighter grey would be slightly better but that doesn't ruin the nostalgia for me.  And lets be honest....the quality is going to be sub par lol.  Word to blk cmnt 3s / spacejams.....almost all recent jordan releases....

new video of these on you tube from air randy. I know he may not be legit but they looked great on the video. can't wait for these. might double up

new video of these on you tube from air randy. I know he may not be legit but they looked great on the video. can't wait for these. might double up

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Well we're already on page 70 & the shoe is more than 2 months away. It won't have the same demand as the Concords, but I think the demand for these will be greater than or equal to the BCIIIs. That being said, nobody that was on NDC at midnight on Black Friday missed out on a pair. I think it's a fairly safe bet to rely on NDC.

Well we're already on page 70 & the shoe is more than 2 months away. It won't have the same demand as the Concords, but I think the demand for these will be greater than or equal to the BCIIIs. That being said, nobody that was on NDC at midnight on Black Friday missed out on a pair. I think it's a fairly safe bet to rely on NDC.

They look great in that Air Randy video. the grey doesnt look as dark as it is in the pics. And the contrast is just enough to see the speckle job clearly. leather looks like the same stuff from the IXs, which wasnt bad because it didnt crease.

They look great in that Air Randy video. the grey doesnt look as dark as it is in the pics. And the contrast is just enough to see the speckle job clearly. leather looks like the same stuff from the IXs, which wasnt bad because it didnt crease.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

What have your thoughts and opinions done so far for the past releases? 
All these forums have turned into is a place where people can complain and then turn around and contradict themselves. 

Constant "These are horrible, quality is bad, no nike air, I'd rather have such and such years release" posts are not discussing a sneaker. 

And thats what this forum has turned into. I used to come here to DISCUSS shoes, who ##%!%$@ cares if you don't want a sneaker? DON'T BUY IT. I really feel like dudes feel some type of empowerment by posting their older retro's in new release threads. But its unnecessary. Do they really feel cool because they can post pictures of an older retro? That not contributing to conversation one bit. Its a cry for attention. 

Dudes post the same responses in EVERY retro thread. No matter what shoe it is, they will complain, then cop, then complain some more. Sounding like a bunch of spoiled housewives. 

Its really easy to avoid Jordan Brands "low quality" releases, don't ##%!%$@ buy them.  

Just because Nike lurks these boards, that doesn't mean they listen to what you say. They will do what they want, when they want. Your complaints are void. 

And that's not a shot at you my dude, that's just a general statement, because you already stated you wanted to cop. So my response doesn't hold any direct regard to you at all. 

All these forums have turned into is a place where people can complain and then turn around and contradict themselves. 

Constant "These are horrible, quality is bad, no nike air, I'd rather have such and such years release" posts are not discussing a sneaker. 

And thats what this forum has turned into. I used to come here to DISCUSS shoes, who ##%!%$@ cares if you don't want a sneaker? DON'T BUY IT. I really feel like dudes feel some type of empowerment by posting their older retro's in new release threads. But its unnecessary. Do they really feel cool because they can post pictures of an older retro? That not contributing to conversation one bit. Its a cry for attention. 

Dudes post the same responses in EVERY retro thread. No matter what shoe it is, they will complain, then cop, then complain some more. Sounding like a bunch of spoiled housewives. 

Its really easy to avoid Jordan Brands "low quality" releases, don't ##%!%$@ buy them.  

Just because Nike lurks these boards, that doesn't mean they listen to what you say. They will do what they want, when they want. Your complaints are void. 

And that's not a shot at you my dude, that's just a general statement, because you already stated you wanted to cop. So my response doesn't hold any direct regard to you at all. 

Im inclined to agree. This bickering about changes to sneakers goes back to as long as ive been on this site (which was 2004). No matter what Jordan Brand releases, you people are never happy. When the Olympic VII dropped in 2004, people griped and moaned about the quality. Now, people make them out to be great quality. Same goes for 2004 IIs, 2005 XIIIs, and so on. When Jordan Brand used real leather, you guys complained that they creased so easily and thus they started making leather more stiff and crease resistant. Whatever happened to the days of 1999-00 where people were just so glad the old school Jordans were getting released, despite the fact that they didnt look EXACTLY like the OGs or some colorways were skipped? or what happened to all the people that said they were tired of the Jordan L-Style line in 2007 and wanted retros in OG colorways again? Jordan Brand gives you a inch and you dudes take a mile.
Hell, even with the Banned 1s, people complained on how thin and flimsy the leather was and those had some of the best leather used in the past 15 years. On top of that, you so called elitists blame teenagers for copping this "garbage" when you know damn well you did anything in your power to get your hands on a pair of the new Jordans when you were their age. If anything, I blame you older generation dudes for not teaching these teenagers and hypebeasts how to spot true quality, which is why them and the general public is willing to settle for less.

Im inclined to agree. This bickering about changes to sneakers goes back to as long as ive been on this site (which was 2004). No matter what Jordan Brand releases, you people are never happy. When the Olympic VII dropped in 2004, people griped and moaned about the quality. Now, people make them out to be great quality. Same goes for 2004 IIs, 2005 XIIIs, and so on. When Jordan Brand used real leather, you guys complained that they creased so easily and thus they started making leather more stiff and crease resistant. Whatever happened to the days of 1999-00 where people were just so glad the old school Jordans were getting released, despite the fact that they didnt look EXACTLY like the OGs or some colorways were skipped? or what happened to all the people that said they were tired of the Jordan L-Style line in 2007 and wanted retros in OG colorways again? Jordan Brand gives you a inch and you dudes take a mile.
Hell, even with the Banned 1s, people complained on how thin and flimsy the leather was and those had some of the best leather used in the past 15 years. On top of that, you so called elitists blame teenagers for copping this "garbage" when you know damn well you did anything in your power to get your hands on a pair of the new Jordans when you were their age. If anything, I blame you older generation dudes for not teaching these teenagers and hypebeasts how to spot true quality, which is why them and the general public is willing to settle for less.

^ i stopped complaining....i have my older retroes so i'm good...if they fall apart then so be it.....but i just let my money do the talking....JB will never get another penny from me until drastic changes are made....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom