Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope these are more comfortable than the last pair of IV's I had (Military's). Those things were so uncomfortable

I hope these are more comfortable than the last pair of IV's I had (Military's). Those things were so uncomfortable

Originally Posted by CAto312

.  Oh well, at least there's OG colorways of the flight 89s coming out.

What's this you speak of? Don't mess with me, this was my shoe my senior year.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 3thaman

pimp.gif

Check the retro thread...you won't be disappointed.IMO my flight 89 cements = to these...

Originally Posted by 3thaman

pimp.gif

Check the retro thread...you won't be disappointed.IMO my flight 89 cements = to these...

Originally Posted by drewsone

So are these "Cement" or "Tech Grey"? Lol.

Probably Cement Grey to keep up the tradition. Both colors come in a array of shades. kinda how the Infrared on last year's pack was more of a Sport Red, but can also appear very pinkish as on the AM90s.

Probably Cement Grey to keep up the tradition. Both colors come in a array of shades. kinda how the Infrared on last year's pack was more of a Sport Red, but can also appear very pinkish as on the AM90s.

Originally Posted by jecca650

The gray in that video looks on point! Of course they're prolly fakes since he got them early and the real ones will be a lot darker.
definitely looks darker than cement, to me.

Originally Posted by jecca650

The gray in that video looks on point! Of course they're prolly fakes since he got them early and the real ones will be a lot darker.
definitely looks darker than cement, to me.

Originally Posted by sthebest

Thanks! Some of the pics I've seen of these look great but the shape looks a little funny to me. I hope that these don't retail for more than 160. That seems to be the new standard price of Retros except for 11s and "Premium" shoes (Black Flip 3s being 175).

Originally Posted by sthebest

Thanks! Some of the pics I've seen of these look great but the shape looks a little funny to me. I hope that these don't retail for more than 160. That seems to be the new standard price of Retros except for 11s and "Premium" shoes (Black Flip 3s being 175).

Here are someclassic clips Yo! Mtv Raps featuring the Ice-T, his girl & the Nike Air Jordan 4 White/Black...

they show up at 5:00 min

you were really doin it if you had the new Air Jordans
Ice was killin it back then

Here are someclassic clips Yo! Mtv Raps featuring the Ice-T, his girl & the Nike Air Jordan 4 White/Black...

i like the lighter grey look but im still feeling these a lot gonna be the first pair i get next year

i like the lighter grey look but im still feeling these a lot gonna be the first pair i get next year

Originally Posted by green rhino123

Here�are some�classic clips Yo! Mtv Raps featuring the Ice-T, his girl & the Nike Air Jordan 4 White/Black...

���� ����

��

ahh...memories. yall see Ed Lover with the blonde /black Gumby fade? 
laugh.gif
 side note: what was up with dudes dying their hair back then? Malcolm Jamal Warner dyed his red for a minute, Aaron Hall from Guy dyed his partially blonde, Devante from Jodeci dyed his completely blonde, and the list goes on 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom